Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: White Kit  (Read 51352 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:12:45 »

Bloody kit lost us that game. What a joke!
No-one's said that. Don't be silly.

I should add, for balance, that the players would be just as entitled to point the finger at us and in private probably are. Because they're entitled to expect support from the supporters to lift them when they need it. They got it at Charlton, they didn't get it yesterday. Difference is we can rant about it on forums etc whereas if the players or Danny Wilson come out and say "The fans let us down", they'll get slated. There are reasons for it which have been discussed elsewhere so no point going over it all again here but when push comes to shove, we let them down too.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:15:24 »

I had assumed that was a  Fishing. from IOB Paul. I may be wrong of course.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:17:39 »

I had assumed that was a  Fishing. from IOB Paul. I may be wrong of course.
tbh I did too, but thought I'd best shoot him down just in case Smiley

I really came back on to post the bit about the players, and now I'm taking the kids out to the pub for lunch and watch them play in the play area-y bit and hopefully forget about bloody football
Spencer_White

« Reply #528 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 12:27:33 »

Have to say the fans were very poor yesterday. But most of our chants involve 'Reds' and the kit decision robbed us of our battle cry - the Come on you reds' we could have evened it up a bit more with that chant.

Dont get me wrong, Millwall were better than us and deserved to win. They dominated us, on and off the pitch. But why did we have to go into it looking like the away team? That was the mindset they wanted us to have.

Anyway, Im still pissed off about it. I still think its an issue because I dont quite know how they players could feel they could be so disrespectful as to bin our club colours for this game (you know that colour we sing about, the shirt were passionate about).
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Sunday, May 30, 2010, 14:50:14 »

I dont quite know how they players could feel they could be so disrespectful as to bin our club colours for this game (you know that colour we sing about, the shirt were passionate about).

Exactly Spencer, and that's the point most people seem to have missed.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: