Pages: 1 ... 1222 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 1228 ... 1934   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: trivial things that make you smile,or make you feel good  (Read 4620281 times)
Don Rogers Sock

« Reply #18360 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 12:54:52 »

At the risk of being whooshed, they have released the name of a man they are looking for from some id documents they found in the lorry. Which definitely won't be fake.
Amazing how many of these terrorists drop their ID  at the scene isn't it.
Flashheart

« Reply #18361 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 12:54:52 »

Actually, it is faked and was planted there by the evil zionist CIA on instructions from their Jewish reptilian puppet-masters.

Duh!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #18362 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 13:10:16 »

At the risk of being whooshed, they have released the name of a man they are looking for from some id documents they found in the lorry. Which definitely won't be fake.

Have they, they appear to have released half his name (unless he is a rapper), so I suspect the ID just has surname and initial upon it? I also suspect they are being a little circumspect having already arrested someone and named him and then had to release as there was no apparent evidence linking him to the event?
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #18363 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 13:11:13 »

Amazing how many of these terrorists drop their ID  at the scene isn't it.

Why do you think the government have always been so desperate to introduce ID cards over here!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #18364 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 13:12:38 »

Looks like John Belushi to me
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #18365 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 15:27:44 »

Have they, they appear to have released half his name (unless he is a rapper), so I suspect the ID just has surname and initial upon it? I also suspect they are being a little circumspect having already arrested someone and named him and then had to release as there was no apparent evidence linking him to the event?

German law is to release only the first name and initial of a criminal suspect- they have his full name (or the full name on the ID), they're just not releasing it
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18366 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 15:49:28 »

Why do you think the government have always been so desperate to introduce ID cards over here!

They haven't....Blair's government tried to get an ID card plan off the ground....it ran into opposition from a variety of groups, and was binned off by the Tory coalition in  2010.

My Bulgarian lady friend has one and finds it most useful....I believe it's just us the Irish and Danes of the old EU countries that don't.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #18367 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 16:04:33 »

They haven't....Blair's government tried to get an ID card plan off the ground....it ran into opposition from a variety of groups, and was binned off by the Tory coalition in  2010.

I think to be factually correct it should be - it ran into opposition from a variety of groups, and was binned off following pressure from the Lb Dem members of the coalition in 2010, unless you are praising the Tories for enhancing our civil liberties which would appear to be something of a track change from your usual thoughts on the matter.

I though more Leonard from the Big Bang Theory?

German law is to release only the first name and initial of a criminal suspect- they have his full name (or the full name on the ID), they're just not releasing it

*Makes mental note that if planning to commit a big crime do it in Germany!*

Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #18368 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 16:12:49 »

Fred West
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18369 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 16:23:36 »

I think to be factually correct it should be - it ran into opposition from a variety of groups, and was binned off following pressure from the Lb Dem members of the coalition in 2010, unless you are praising the Tories for enhancing our civil liberties which would appear to be something of a track change from your usual thoughts on the matter.

Clearly most Tories only have regard for the civil liberty of making money for their class and themselves.  Part of this plan involves reducing all aspects of the State that get in the way of profit....a good example would be the penal service, now happily providing suitable Tory crony profits, prison riots and intolerable working conditions for the staff.

The ID scheme would require job creation in the public sector....although I suppose it could have been hived off for Capita to make a few bob for Tory and Lib Dem MP's, whilst being fucked over like the NHS.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #18370 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 16:28:03 »

brussels sprouts

right, i was a bit bored and saw the advert from lidl which said they will sell 17,000,000 brussels sprouts this christmas. Lidl are only about 5% of the market in the UK which means roughly there will be 340,000,000 brussel sprouts sold this christmas, isn't that fucking mental?!

i hate the things and i know a lot of people who aren't that partial to a sprout. based on those numbers its about 5 sprouts per person (based on 65 million people in uk)

i wonder if its the same for pigs in blankets?!

**this post is sponsored by morphine**

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #18371 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 16:49:00 »

brussels sprouts

right, i was a bit bored and saw the advert from lidl which said they will sell 17,000,000 brussels sprouts this christmas. Lidl are only about 5% of the market in the UK which means roughly there will be 340,000,000 brussel sprouts sold this christmas, isn't that fucking mental?!

i hate the things and i know a lot of people who aren't that partial to a sprout. based on those numbers its about 5 sprouts per person (based on 65 million people in uk)

i wonder if its the same for pigs in blankets?!

**this post is sponsored by morphine**

I have grown to love the sprout as I have got older and now we have them in all manner of scenarios, they are particularly good in curries!

I wonder how many of the estimated 340,000,000 get thrown away?
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #18372 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 17:03:34 »

I love sprouts.
Either steamed or sautéed with garlic and bacon.

Never tried them in a curry, might have to give that a go!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18373 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 17:09:58 »

Bubble and squeak just doesn't work without the leftover sprouts.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #18374 on: Wednesday, December 21, 2016, 17:11:32 »

Not sure if identity has been hidden because of the farting or the Christmas jumper.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Pages: 1 ... 1222 1223 1224 [1225] 1226 1227 1228 ... 1934   Go Up
Print
Jump to: