Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Bournemouth Official matchday Thread  (Read 39361 times)
Rich Pullen

« Reply #345 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:26:00 »

True but it is usually a significant statement though.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #346 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:26:27 »

Read my post... i am not anti Wilson......but the majority are.....you are the ridiculous one to think different.

the majority of who? the eight thousand odd fans there today?

I must have missed the deafening wilson out chants from 5000 fans there.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:26:43 »

Just because people dont sing it doesnt mean that it isnt peoples opinion.

I agree with Dave Eek Cheesy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:27:38 »

the majority of who? the eight thousand odd fans there today?

I must have missed the deafening wilson out chants from 5000 fans there.

Read there thoughts instead....you will get a bigger idea.
nochee

« Reply #349 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:27:54 »

A few tried to start Danny wilsons red and White army, it didn't really get going tho.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:29:01 »

True but it is usually a significant statement though.

I'd generally agree but we dont sing anything anymore ever now.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #351 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:30:23 »

I'd generally agree but we dont sing anything anymore ever now.

Fair enough... I don't go so couldn't possibly comment.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #352 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:30:27 »

Read there thoughts instead....you will get a bigger idea.

like I say, the thoughts of a handful of people on the internet doesn't equal the majority of our fanbase.
you're confusing the internet with real life here I think, unless you're suggesting there are 5000 people on the internet who want wilson out, who keep quiet when they actually go to the football

sounds feasible
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:35:24 »

Those of you who think Wilson is a bad manager are totally deluded.

We lost 3 key players over the summer who haven't been adequately replaced

And therein lies most of our points.

He had the money to bring people in, and indeed he has.

It's just that they are all shit lazy fucking crap

That to me lays at the managers door, no one else
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:37:06 »

like I say, the thoughts of a handful of people on the internet doesn't equal the majority of our fanbase.
you're confusing the internet with real life here I think, unless you're suggesting there are 5000 people on the internet who want wilson out, who keep quiet when they actually go to the football

sounds feasible

As i said...three times,i am with you on this....hope he stays.
Fact is this forum gives a good indication of how fans are feeling...its not just a forum for slagging...its is a forum ware all sides are fairly well sounded.....its insulting to all to say fans on here dont show the more general view....i feel it does.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #355 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:41:08 »

I disagree, for me this forum gives a good indication of the views of this forum, but not of our paying fanbase. the true measure of the views of our paying fanbase (ie the ones who matter) is the voice of the crowd.

The crowd sang for macari, and got him back, the crowd sang for kingy out, and he went.

A few geeks on keyboards can type all sorts of shit on here, but its all meaningless in the real world is all I'm saying.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #356 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:47:19 »

I for one am glad that I'm a worthless geek with no valid opinion.

My mum has called me worse things.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:47:56 »

Not reading the thread, can't be bothered. Wilson created his team last year and they were passionate, skillful and successful; this year they are lazy, clueless and fucking annoying. He has to take the blame and correct it this transfer window. And if Fitton has a) caused this with his ridiculous 'profit making' transfer policy (see Greer) and then b) won't back Wilson in the market but won't sack him, he can fuck off too.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:48:49 »

I don't think anyone is saying Wilson is a bad manager, but it's clear that for whatever reason he's not doing a good enough job at the moment.

You're right managers don't lose their skill overnight, but their tactics become more known to the opposition and if they haven't got any sort of backup plan they're left floundering.

Anyway, if every club took the attitude when they're doing badly that the manaager is the same as he was however many months ago when they were doing better, no manager would ever get sacked!

I disagree, for me this forum gives a good indication of the views of this forum, but not of our paying fanbase. the true measure of the views of our paying fanbase (ie the ones who matter) is the voice of the crowd.

The crowd sang for macari, and got him back, the crowd sang for kingy out, and he went.

A few geeks on keyboards can type all sorts of shit on here, but its all meaningless in the real world is all I'm saying.

These two posts sum up my thoughts far better than I am capable of doing tonight.
nochee

« Reply #359 on: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 23:49:17 »

My point exactly. The Danny wilsons red and white army chant didn't get going did it!

I can't remember it being sung against p/boro either.

From a crowd with limited songs, this WAS a favourite
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 ... 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: