Pages: 1 ... 1716 1717 1718 [1719] 1720 1721 1722 ... 2658   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5164661 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25770 on: Friday, May 5, 2017, 00:15:10 »

Well to me, as much as one's epistemological and ontological perspectives may vary, reality does not currently involve spaceships. Or jar jar binks. 

What about Jimmy Binks?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Binks

Is there a difference  Hmmm
Flashheart

« Reply #25771 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 21:31:32 »

All the progress being made in regard to mental health and the work being done by so many to encourage sufferers to speak out, only for some morally bankrupt hack like Piers Morgan to open his fucking trap.

Why is that cunt not in prison?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25772 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 21:35:46 »

All the progress being made in regard to mental health and the work being done by so many to encourage sufferers to speak out, only for some morally bankrupt hack like Piers Morgan to open his fucking trap.

Why is that cunt not in prison?
Or, apparently, a mental health unit:

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/nov/26/piers-morgan-a-psychiatric-assessment
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #25773 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 21:47:50 »

If one wants to go down that route, he has histrionic personality disorder all over:

Quote from: ICD
self-dramatization, theatricality, suggestibility, egocentricity, self-indulgence, lack of consideration for others, easily hurt feelings, and continuous seeking for appreciation, excitement and attention.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25774 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 22:09:08 »

If one wants to go down that route, he has histrionic personality disorder all over:

It's the classic "closet gay/gay basher" thing, lashing out at others to hide your fears you may be as they are. Like Reg and his secret closet Tory fear Smiley
Flashheart

« Reply #25775 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 22:32:54 »

He ticks all of those boxes, and then a few more on top.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #25776 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 22:37:39 »

Quote from: ICD
self-dramatization, theatricality, suggestibility, egocentricity, self-indulgence, lack of consideration for others, easily hurt feelings, and continuous seeking for appreciation, excitement and attention.

To be honest, this counts for many of the social media generation, and also the irony of almost every single one of our posts here on the TEF. It's an interesting study.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #25777 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 22:44:15 »

It's the classic "closet gay/gay basher" thing, lashing out at others to hide your fears you may be as they are. Like Reg and his secret closet Tory fear Smiley

Yeah I've often wondered about that. It does make sense and the research is sound, but if we are what we pathologically hate then I am Taylor Swift with a beard. That's just scary.

To be honest, this counts for many of the social media generation, and also the irony of almost every single one of our posts here on the TEF. It's an interesting study.

It's a little of a lot of people, that's why it's irresponsible to make such diagnoses in any serious capacity.

We're all qualified to call him a massive, massive cunt though. On the TEF especially.

BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #25778 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 23:04:17 »

Yeah I've often wondered about that. It does make sense and the research is sound, but if we are what we pathologically hate then I am Taylor Swift with a beard. That's just scary.

...and then I'm an Oxford based Tory covered in baked beans....

It's a little of a lot of people, that's why it's irresponsible to make such diagnoses in any serious capacity.

We're all qualified to call him a massive, massive cunt though. On the TEF especially.

Agreed.

'Incessant Nonsense'

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25779 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 23:05:00 »

In fairness, what we are all essentially saying here is that this is a classic manifestation of self-loathing. While a broader trend across many aspects of society, exacerbated and aided by the internet, no doubt merits further study and has complex and multiple root causes, in this specific instance, I don't think much further analysis is required.

Put simply, if you're Piers Morgan, self-loathing isn't a complex psychological phenomenon, it's just the right thing to do. Everyone loathes Piers Morgan, even Piers Morgan, because he is utterly fucking loathsome.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #25780 on: Saturday, May 6, 2017, 23:33:45 »

...and then I'm an Oxford based Tory covered in baked beans....

Agreed.

Sorry I've just noticed your line under your avatar, the beard thing wasn't a dig! I think I must have pogonophobia. :gay:

Didnt they all love Piers in America though?

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25781 on: Sunday, May 7, 2017, 07:55:01 »

I don't have a degree in psychology, but I'm pretty sure Piers Morgan is suffering from being a cunt.

you're welcome
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #25782 on: Sunday, May 7, 2017, 09:37:17 »

Sorry I've just noticed your line under your avatar, the beard thing wasn't a dig! I think I must have pogonophobia. :gay:

Didnt they all love Piers in America though?

Haha, I didn't even take it as a dig. We all like (and hate) different things.

Yes I believe he adapted his character slightly to gain popularity. Then again, I really don't care for Piers Morgan that much.

Headline: Piers Morgan signs for Town as Advisor...

'Incessant Nonsense'

Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #25783 on: Monday, May 8, 2017, 09:44:31 »

Blokes standing at a pisser with their phone in their hand. If you want to use your phone, use the shitter
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25784 on: Monday, May 8, 2017, 10:43:19 »

and also people who take their pint when they pee. Drink quicker or order a half weirdo
Pages: 1 ... 1716 1717 1718 [1719] 1720 1721 1722 ... 2658   Go Up
Print
Jump to: