Pages: 1 ... 1717 1718 1719 [1720] 1721 1722 1723 ... 2656   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trivial things you don't understand/mildly annoy you  (Read 5082282 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25785 on: Monday, May 8, 2017, 10:49:35 »

and also people who take their pint when they pee. Drink quicker or order a half weirdo

This one has been done before, but if I'm in one of Swindon's more dodgy outlets, which does sometimes happen, then some chav scum will nick your pint, or anything else you might leave around, or probably worse, spike it.

So I'll carry on nursing my pint, if it's all the same to you.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #25786 on: Monday, May 8, 2017, 12:11:09 »

no reg, you need to drink quicker.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #25787 on: Monday, May 8, 2017, 18:43:12 »

There's a thing in the times today that says "your phone or your partner?.. Be honest!" As if everyone would secretly choose their phone? Wtf is this nonsense?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
ghanimah

Ignore
« Reply #25788 on: Monday, May 8, 2017, 18:46:02 »

There's a thing in the times today that says "your phone or your partner?.. Be honest!" As if everyone would secretly choose their phone? Wtf is this nonsense?

This one?

https://behindthepaywallblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/08/my-true-love-my-phone-obviously/

"We perform the duties of freemen; we must have the privileges of freemen ..."
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #25789 on: Monday, May 8, 2017, 18:54:54 »

That's the one!
Some people need new partners..

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #25790 on: Tuesday, May 9, 2017, 09:57:52 »

When someone barges into a comment thread on social media. Especially a discussion between two people that are having an exchange of questions (all friendly etc.) and then all of a sudden they barge in and try to turn it into a debate or an argument.  Hmmm Huh? Head Hurts

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #25791 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 12:03:21 »

Social media
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #25792 on: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 15:35:18 »

This is an email I got from Airfix (a bloke called John)

Dear Sir

Sorry for the late reply.

The information you supplied was not what I required.

What I did you require was the information from the attached.

I have considered your complaint and the history of the product.

We produced the product over 4 years producing 9000 of the product

The product has not been produced for 3 years so I have only looked at the e-mails system and parts sent out on request slips to gauge any problems.

The request has been quite varied on short mould and sprue missing etc.   

None of these were consistent

Because we are not producing this product have looked at nay tool modification on the 3 planes in this kit and when or if we will produce again.

Your comments are logged with the tools for these kit’s so if produced again added to the qa check list.

I have sent out today one of the new kits that we have produced in the UK 

We are currently looking to produce more airfix in the UK to have Tighter control over the products.

Decals still come from Italy reason best decals in the market place  .

Hope this help
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #25793 on: Thursday, May 11, 2017, 12:30:21 »

What? Was there no attachment?  Smiley
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #25794 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 11:32:58 »

Two cats resident in the house and yet we still end up getting mice. Is there a kitty equivalent of a gulag?

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #25795 on: Sunday, May 14, 2017, 18:11:16 »

They'll be bringing them in won't they??

We've got a mouse in at the moment, which is currently trapped behind the bookshelf refusing to go into the mousetrap

Things get better but they never get good
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #25796 on: Monday, May 15, 2017, 05:49:47 »

Two cats resident in the house and yet we still end up getting mice. Is there a kitty equivalent of a gulag?

We have two cats and had mice in the garden of our old house.

One of the cats caught one and brought it into the fucking living room where we were sitting and let it go.

After about 30 minutes chasing it, I managed to corner it, get it in a carrier bag and lob it into the field next door.

Cats aren't always the answer when it comes to mice Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25797 on: Monday, May 15, 2017, 07:18:49 »

Our cat used to bring mice in, usually to kill/dismember in peace, sometimes to "play with". Those would be the ones that she let run round the house, spent many a "happy" hour rearranging all the furniture in the lounge to try to catch a mouse that would dash from behind the bookshelves to behind the cabinets, and realised this is what people used to do for entertainment of an evening before telly. She also used to leave the heads or entrails on the kitchen floor, always a treat barefoot first thing - skid in something, regain your balance, see the bloody smear you've left and uuuggh or else kick something, wonder what was that and see a mouse head grinning up at you. Still, better mice than when she got  a bit of a thing about magpies before they learned to steer clear of her. They made a hell of a mess.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25798 on: Monday, May 15, 2017, 08:16:21 »

This one has been done before, but if I'm in one of Swindon's more dodgy outlets, which does sometimes happen, then some chav scum will nick your pint, or anything else you might leave around, or probably worse, spike it.

So I'll carry on nursing my pint, if it's all the same to you.

I still find having a drink in a pub alone somewhat peculiar...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #25799 on: Monday, May 15, 2017, 08:19:26 »

Our cat used to bring mice in, usually to kill/dismember in peace, sometimes to "play with". Those would be the ones that she let run round the house, spent many a "happy" hour rearranging all the furniture in the lounge to try to catch a mouse that would dash from behind the bookshelves to behind the cabinets, and realised this is what people used to do for entertainment of an evening before telly. She also used to leave the heads or entrails on the kitchen floor, always a treat barefoot first thing - skid in something, regain your balance, see the bloody smear you've left and uuuggh or else kick something, wonder what was that and see a mouse head grinning up at you. Still, better mice than when she got  a bit of a thing about magpies before they learned to steer clear of her. They made a hell of a mess.

I remember years back the cat (which was a small cat) bought a live fucking Rabbit in through the cat flap, fuck knows how she got it through, must have hoisted it on her shoulder or something, cue panic as scared rabbit circulated kitchen followed by me, whilst cat sat on chair (I imagine laughing her tits off quietly!)

She also used to bring the fish in out of the pond - alive!
Pages: 1 ... 1717 1718 1719 [1720] 1721 1722 1723 ... 2656   Go Up
Print
Jump to: