Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Sack the board'  (Read 15463 times)
Spud

« Reply #45 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:32:27 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Quote from: "sonicyouth"
To top it all, I pulled king of the mingers last night...

Do elaborate  Cheesy

I was so drunk some girl took advantage of me and I woke up with a used condom in my pocket in someone's room who's name I couldn't remember, and with a vague memory of some fat half chinese girl bouncing up and down on top of me last night.   :?

Did she love you long time?. :roll:
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:36:41 »

Cheesy Walrus had a Sumo Beers

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #47 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:37:29 »

Now, now Yeovil. We all know sumo is Japan not China  :-))(
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:38:09 »

Sad

/
W56196272
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:40:07 »

The best  bit is she's a classy Swindon bird - from the Lawns or summat :?

Shit I hope she doesn't post on here, she's a Swindon fan.  Fuck fuckety fuck fuck  :|
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:40:55 »

I'm going to lock the topic so you can't delete the evidence  Cheesy
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:46:11 »

The best  bit is she's a classy Swindon bird - from the Lawns or summat :?

Shit I hope she doesn't post on here, she's a Swindon fan.  Fuck fuckety fuck fuck  :|

Least she had something going for her!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #52 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 14:04:06 »

She was probably impressed by his Cureton Away shirt.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 14:47:58 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
She was probably impressed by his Cureton Away shirt.

....not forgetting the hair :fag:
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, September 28, 2005, 13:22:49 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Associating King with any sort of financial assistance to the club is ludicrous considering he was taking us to cleaners while we were in administration hence his re-appointment.

I’m sick of it and I wouldn’t care if we appointed either Jan Molby or Bobby Gould both would be a ten fold improvement on King and lest we forget these pair of jokers have achieved far more than King has ever done in management.

It’s not just the current situation it’s year on year we seem to plummet to these depths and it’s not healthy for the club, fans and long term future.

Attendances are dropping because of results and I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that’s down to the manager’s inability.

I can't quite help but think that the past few years have been the Sam Parkin show with a few supporting lead actors and an unspectacular enable of bit players.  No player should ever be defined as bigger than a club or the side however I do wonder if one player has been head and shoulders over a certain manager’s regime.

If he doesn’t do the decent thing on Monday and walk or the board don’t sack the man then external protests seem like the only way to go.

Dazzza that is irrelevant any manager would've done the same in the same position. Associating King with helping the club financially is far from ludicrous but in fact absolutely true.

Without the Parkin money the club would've been wound up as we'd have no way of paying this summers cva payment.

To suggest Jan Molby or Gould would be an improvement is laughable and I can't believe you seriously think they've achieved more than King.   If by an achievement you mean sending Kidderminster down to the conference then sure.

Talk sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: