Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Sack the board'  (Read 15465 times)
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 17:51:08 »

A shamble. An utter shambles.

That's the first time I've been in ages when I felt that not just the ground was lifeless, but the game was too.  The players seemed disinterested, the crowd seemed disinterested, and we were finally undone by a 40-year-old twat.

Five in a row now, and surely now is the time for the board to react. When Gary Johnson took the City job he said he'd read the club forum before and noted that he was a popular choice with the fans - now it's time for Sandy Gray, Bob Holt, Willie Carson and Andy King to do the same. Hear what we say, you are ruining this club.

We've got a bunch of players who now don't seem capable of getting us out of trouble, we've got a manager who is so 'down' he won't even conduct media interviews after the game.  It's too much of a risk to find out how much of a fighter he is - if we leave this any longer we are going to start to drift from the bottom pack and we WILL end up in League Two.  If we end up in League Two attendances will drop and we'll go bust faster than we are going now.

What do we do?

1, Sack King
2, Sack Sandy Gray
3, Employ a chief exec who knows what they are doing - we are in desperate trouble now
4, Bring in a manager who will stabilise things - keep us in League One. This might cost some money now, but you are now faced with the choice of dying slowly over this season or spending a little cash and keeping the fans - the people that pay (albeit part of) the clubs income.  I don't care for the arguments of affordability - Seton Wills' pockets are deep enough and if plans for the stadium actually work this time, we will have a profitable club.

What happens if you do nothing?

This club will die!

This is a dark, desperate time for this club.  For the love of God, you, the board, are in charge.  DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

Rant over.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 17:52:45 »

I'm glad it wasnt just me who was numb for that game, complete lack of feeling at all....even at 1-0 up it always seemed like defeat was on the cards..
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 17:54:59 »

Quote from: "DV85"
I'm glad it wasnt just me who was numb for that game, complete lack of feeling at all....even at 1-0 up it always seemed like defeat was on the cards..

That was the least I've ever celebrated a goal - ever... Until Fallon's second when I didn't even get out of my seat.  Fucking awful. Fucking fucking awful.  I've just got home and I'm so fucked off the first thing I did was cracked open and beer and drank most of it straight down. I'm depressed.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 17:56:00 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
Quote from: "DV85"

That was the least I've ever celebrated a goal - ever... Until Fallon's second when I didn't even get out of my seat.  Fucking awful. Fucking fucking awful.  I've just got home and I'm so fucked off the first thing I did was cracked open and beer and drank most of it straight down. I'm depressed.

We all know how you feel, we are all feeling it....
STFC Jeffrey

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 17:58:50 »

Yup me too, I didn't celebrate on the first goal, even though rory fallon came and dived straight infront of me, he looked at me to say "why aint you celebrating?", I just knew we were gonna' get beat.

I stayed behind for the protest too, we needed more lads though.

P.S. Kingy did a runner from the club shop!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 17:59:16 »

Can't our board take a hint. I went over the watch the protest (well done lads, by the way) ... and heard on the radio almost as I got back in the car that Gray, Holt and Wills had fucked off home.  What happened to the days of emergency board meetings???  The day McMoan (or was it Quinn - I can't remember) got sacked they all met up and sealed his fate then - this feels so much worse.

GO NOW FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:00:21 »

Quote from: "jeffreymattingley"

I stayed behind for the protest too, we needed more lads though.

There were about 50 singing and maybe another 40/50 hanging around watching.

P.S. Kingy did a runner from the club shop!

Says it all.
STFC Jeffrey

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:01:15 »

They all escaped out of the club shop, I believe.

I think there will be a bigger turn out when we play Vale, who esle is getting involved?
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:03:36 »

I think there will be a bigger turn out when we play Vale, who esle is getting involved?

If he's still here ... I can't see us winning on Tuesday. No chance. Franchise we MIGHT scrape something.  Still in the same situation then, I'll be leading the chants!!!!
STFC Village

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:04:23 »

Well, i don't know about you J1mmy, but if there was a crowd baying for my blood, i wouldn't be walking through them either :roll:
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:05:34 »

Quote from: "STFC Village"
Well, i don't know about you J1mmy, but if there was a crowd baying for my blood, i wouldn't be walking through them either :roll:

Maybe - but it just seems cheap.  We help pay their wages and they won't even answer to us.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:06:01 »

Have to say I think you're a prick.
STFC Village

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:07:11 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

Have to say i think its J1mmy, ignore him
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:07:21 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

Nice one Ben - throw out insults without justification.  Why do you think that?  Explain yourself!
STFC Jeffrey

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:32:51 »

Patrick Collins and his bird came out and someone shouted over did she have any vacancies, she smiled but Patrick Collins looked a bit pissed off, he was shouting something back at us but could hardly hear him.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: