Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Sack the board'  (Read 15506 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:54:54 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "sonicyouth"
The money we made from Parkin hasn't helped whatsoever, it was a nice profit but it's like trying to stop a leak with a sponge.

That's simply not true. That money was absolutely crucial.

What's it done then?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:57:31 »

Quote from: "jeffreymattingley"
Yes it will. Getting rid of Andy King will unite the fans once again, fans will return, I'm not saying thousands but gates will rise.

Can't you see the majority of fans want King out? Open your eyes and look.

Also bringing a Town legend in like Lou Macari or Shaun Taylor will also help! We need the lift and the time has come for Andy King.

Open your eyes! Have you not seen this before.

The club was dying before Andy King even got here, then Brady and Donegan hammered in a few more nails to the coffin, King pulled a few out but perhaps couldn't stop the tide.

So please talk sense and don't try and make out Andy king is 100% to blame for everything ever.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 18:59:55 »

Yes it will. Getting rid of Andy King will unite the fans once again, fans will return, I'm not saying thousands but gates will rise.

Can't you see the majority of fans want King out? Open your eyes and look.

Also bringing a Town legend in like Lou Macari or Shaun Taylor will also help! We need the lift and the time has come for Andy King.

Open your eyes! Have you not seen this before.

The club was dying before Andy King even got here, then Brady and Donegan hammered in a few more nails to the coffin, King pulled a few out but perhaps couldn't stop the tide.

So please talk sense and don't try and make out Andy king is 100% to blame for everything ever.

but he is to blame for our crap league position, which at the end of the day is what he is paid to do. He isnt delivering and therefore should be let go....
STFC Jeffrey

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 21:39:04 »

Exactly!
richiestfc

« Reply #34 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 22:25:26 »

totally agree!he has to go before it's too late and then what will you king lovers say about him?i was also at the protest and will be there again for the vale game.if you love this football club and don't won't it to die then do the right thing and get rid of andy king.
Dazzza

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 22:27:32 »

Associating King with any sort of financial assistance to the club is ludicrous considering he was taking us to cleaners while we were in administration hence his re-appointment.

I’m sick of it and I wouldn’t care if we appointed either Jan Molby or Bobby Gould both would be a ten fold improvement on King and lest we forget these pair of jokers have achieved far more than King has ever done in management.

It’s not just the current situation it’s year on year we seem to plummet to these depths and it’s not healthy for the club, fans and long term future.

Attendances are dropping because of results and I have no doubt in my mind whatsoever that’s down to the manager’s inability.

I can't quite help but think that the past few years have been the Sam Parkin show with a few supporting lead actors and an unspectacular enable of bit players.  No player should ever be defined as bigger than a club or the side however I do wonder if one player has been head and shoulders over a certain manager’s regime.

If he doesn’t do the decent thing on Monday and walk or the board don’t sack the man then external protests seem like the only way to go.

richiestfc

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, September 24, 2005, 22:32:22 »

well said dazza Cheesy
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 00:16:49 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
They all escaped out of the club shop, I believe.

I think there will be a bigger turn out when we play Vale, who esle is getting involved?

Have to say I think you're a prick.

Nice one Ben - throw out insults without justification.  Why do you think that?  Explain yourself!

Because Ben Wah is related to Andy 'cunt' King, why else would you stick up for that useless moron?.
STFC Jeffrey

« Reply #38 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 11:05:44 »

What's the score on the Vale game, are we protesting before the game? during, or after?
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 12:00:21 »

Fuck me I'm depressed.  Worst.  Team.  Everrrr.

To top it all, I pulled king of the mingers last night...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 12:03:25 »

Quote from: "Walrus"

Do elaborate  Cheesy
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 12:04:23 »

Dazzza, as you mentioned I dread to think where we would be now without having had Sam Parkin for the last 3 years.....I really do...
I also wonder where we would be this season without the 'new and improved' Rory Fallon
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #42 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:08:17 »

Quote from: "DV85"
Dazzza, as you mentioned I dread to think where we would be now without having had Sam Parkin for the last 3 years.....I really do...
I also wonder where we would be this season without the 'new and improved' Rory Fallon

Bottom
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:17:05 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Quote from: "Walrus"

Do elaborate  Cheesy

I was so drunk some girl took advantage of me and I woke up with a used condom in my pocket in someone's room who's name I couldn't remember, and with a vague memory of some fat half chinese girl bouncing up and down on top of me last night.   :?
super red

« Reply #44 on: Sunday, September 25, 2005, 13:18:33 »

There were about 50 singing and maybe another 40/50 hanging around watching.

Were you looking through a kaleidascope?
You must be the bloke who adds up the attendance figures!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: