Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jailbreak Firestick…  (Read 10040 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 07:24:33 »

Still working?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 07:43:35 »

For what, IPTV or something?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 08:31:03 »

depends what you mean by jailbreak?

the developer options can still be enabled so you can still turn on  'install from unknown sources' and install apps  from (eg) via downloader. I did this 2 weeks ago on a new 4k max stick
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 09:06:39 »

I’ve always used Downloader for 3rd party apps. But there are plenty of cheap iptv packages that cover just about everything.

One app I would recommend, though, is Cinema - Netflix for nothing!
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 10:22:51 »

depends what you mean by jailbreak?

the developer options can still be enabled so you can still turn on  'install from unknown sources' and install apps  from (eg) via downloader. I did this 2 weeks ago on a new 4k max stick

This is what I have just bought - how is the quality of the IPTV streams (I’ve got a 75” screen with a Denon AVR 4K upscaler so even if they are a bit blurred it comes through sharp
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 10:26:43 »

I pay £60 a year for everything apart from Netflix.
Very seldom drops out and just change your page and it's working again.
Watched the pay offs this week and the champions league I don't mind £60 for the year considering my old sky subscription for everything was over £100 a month
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 11:03:52 »

I pay £60 a year for everything apart from Netflix.
Very seldom drops out and just change your page and it's working again.
Watched the pay offs this week and the champions league I don't mind £60 for the year considering my old sky subscription for everything was over £100 a month

What quality Firestick do you have?

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 11:11:44 »

I use a z-nano box for iptv
skiptotheLouMacari

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 11:13:30 »

What quality Firestick do you have?
4k amazon thing. Came loaded for £110 then £60 each year after. The only downside is I've got some for mates whose home broadband isn't very powerful and they say it buffers a fair bit. We have super quick broadband and ours works fine.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 11:27:07 »

4k amazon thing. Came loaded for £110 then £60 each year after. The only downside is I've got some for mates whose home broadband isn't very powerful and they say it buffers a fair bit. We have super quick broadband and ours works fine.
Be aware that buffering is not always a sign of a poor broadband speed but also the speed of the servers which can be erratic to say the least with things like IPTV, very hit and miss.

The buffering due to insufficient broadband speed is probably only accountable for 25% of the buffering issues, often its the IPTV providers themselves that cause many issues by not allowing enough capacity on their own servers.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 11:31:05 »

Be aware that buffering is not always a sign of a poor broadband speed but also the speed of the servers which can be erratic to say the least with things like IPTV, very hit and miss.

The buffering due to insufficient broadband speed is probably only accountable for 25% of the buffering issues, often its the IPTV providers themselves that cause many issues by not allowing enough capacity on their own servers.

I bought the 4K max version as I have ORBI 6 wifi through and a 1000mb internet connection so it will be interesting to see if buffering occurs 👍
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 11:32:05 »

Cheers Lou wasn't sure if the cheaper versions did the job but £110 loaded is a fair price

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 11:44:12 »

Quote from: @MacPhlea
I bought the 4K max version as I have ORBI 6 wifi through and a 1000mb internet connection so it will be interesting to see if buffering occurs 👍

should be fine

the stands are susceptible to jitter and packet loss imo but I was on the of my 5ghz range.

trying the Ethernet adapter now
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 12:00:31 »

I sell Jailbroken sticks, pre loaded and sent to your desired address.

All Movies, TV series, Ifollow games. Sky, BT etc etc. Anything you can think of really.

Just in case anybody wanted one and would rather go through somebody on here.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, May 20, 2023, 12:02:01 »

I sell Jailbroken sticks, pre loaded and sent to your desired address.

All Movies, TV series, Ifollow games. Sky, BT etc etc. Anything you can think of really.

Just in case anybody wanted one and would rather go through somebody on here.

Is £60 the standard price to get uploaded?

So, give no fucks
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: