Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Retained List  (Read 21868 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:06:37 »

Signed an 11 year contract too, according to that

Things get better but they never get good
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:08:34 »

Signed an 11 year contract too, according to that

haha - I was about to post the same.

"forthcoming 2023/34 EFL Sky Bet League Two campaign" It's a pretty long season isn't it?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:13:36 »

If someone could volunteer to write press releases please that would be great.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:16:01 »

If someone could volunteer to write press releases please that would be great.

I mean in the grand scheme of things it's minor but there are some glaring errors in both the main online press release and now on Twitter 'Here's here to stay'. 4 or 6 eye check anyone?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:16:09 »

Nice. A Positive. Good to have him around players as well him scoring goals- he’s a clear leader. Hopefully he’s fitter this season and can get going right from the off. One area of the pitch already sorted.

Also- brilliant bit of business to help flog STs- club needs to get as much Austin content out as they can for the next week or so imo, Austin encouraging you to buy a ST is good content for all
« Last Edit: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:21:32 by MangoRed » Logged
Uncletrunx

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:17:10 »

"Speaking to the club’s Media Team, the 33-year-old says, “It was a no-brainer, but as things move on in football, my decision come clearer when the direction of the football club changed.”

“They brought the new manager in, Michael Flynn, who is someone I’m really looking forward to working with and when they offered me the chance to stay another year, it was one I had to take.”"

There's a revelation of what we already knew...

"Absolute Calamity!"
Mooneyraker

Beware Aussies in bucket hats bearing gifts

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:18:06 »

I mean in the grand scheme of things it's minor but there are some glaring errors in both the main online press release and now on Twitter 'Here's here to stay'. 4 or 6 eye check anyone?

Crash
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:19:00 »

I've enjoyed his 'Inlustris career'.

Good news though - happy to have him on board for next season to play for a manager that seems to get the best out of goalscorers - Amond, Johnson etc

It's a spin on our badge motto.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:20:49 »

errors corrected now.  Too Cool

Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:22:43 »

"Speaking to the club’s Media Team, the 33-year-old says, “It was a no-brainer, but as things move on in football, my decision come clearer when the direction of the football club changed.”

“They brought the new manager in, Michael Flynn, who is someone I’m really looking forward to working with and when they offered me the chance to stay another year, it was one I had to take.”"

There's a revelation of what we already knew...

Indeed. Charlie would never have been wanted in Jody Morris' team and it was clear that they probably had a clash of personalities. Water under the bridge now - must hunt out the Top Scorer price for League 2 for next season.

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:32:32 »

I only scanned it, but didn't see any mention of coaching, plus why would it need FL approval?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:40:45 »

I only scanned it, but didn't see any mention of coaching, plus why would it need FL approval?

Every new contract/signing needs approval.
« Last Edit: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:51:51 by Quagmire » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:41:20 »

good news. Pleased with that because while it's not 'the Charlie Austin show' I don't think he's as finished as some think.

All our transfers have been 'subject to' - but I'm not reading that as anything other than they've not dotted the i and crossed the t
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:41:24 »

Let's hope he puts the effort in.

Yes you may not get on with the manager, but at least show commitment for the fans sake. Hands on hips doesn't work for me.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
DMC

« Reply #179 on: Friday, May 19, 2023, 14:45:13 »

Let's hope he puts the effort in.

Yes you may not get on with the manager, but at least show commitment for the fans sake. Hands on hips doesn't work for me.
Works both ways Sippo.When you are being treated like a cunt by management and other senior authority style staff you probably do look like you don't give a fuck. I would read more into the games where he bust a bollock off dropping deep to help the team or dropping his wag to stay here than a few games he had his hands on his hips fucked. There were alot more we should be pointing fingers at last season
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: