Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Clem'll Fix It  (Read 27419 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:10:47 »

We need a photo to spread the word😀

https://twitter.com/clemydia_/status/1644582164162310146?s=46&t=sUQ-fFgelrF5oqTmo-D8tA
tans

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:11:19 »

As has been said numerous times, we need someone to come in at boardroom level who’s been around football.

What’s Callum Rice up to?

Cabaret on the cruise ships

soapy tit wank
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:12:25 »

I claim copyright on that. Those were my words yesterday, but not my banner before anyone asks.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:13:53 »

Clap

« Last Edit: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 12:52:39 by Jimmy QuitMoaning » Logged

So, give no fucks
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:32:04 »

Well that'll sort it!

We can whinge and whine about Clem till the cows come home but what realistically going to change, sadly there is hardly a queue of multi millionaires waiting in the wings to take over.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:35:48 »

Well that'll sort it!

We can whinge and whine about Clem till the cows come home but what realistically going to change, sadly there is hardly a queue of multi millionaires waiting in the wings to take over.
My only hope is that he realises the damage it is doing to his reputation being associated with all the shysters in the background of the club and does something about it.
doomster

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:44:00 »

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/league-two/trainervergleich/wettbewerb/GB4

This speaks volumes for our hiring.  I hope the club don’t buy to many pies and pasties for next Saturday as will be giving it a miss and I am sure many others will also.  I don’t typically leave early but we left yesterday at 1-3 when Mansfield scored third so prior to half time.

Lack of effort is unforgivable and Jody has done nothing to convince me that he is upto the job.  Change is needed now as personally I am not confident that giving him next season will do anything other than get us relegated.  Total disaster since transfer window.

MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 09:53:55 »

Well that'll sort it!

Time he sorts his fucking shit out then at this football club he owns. It’s a farce. Shambles of a club on and off the pitch currently. It really is rotten.

TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10:03:40 »

Well that'll sort it!

We are in the basement, yesterday pulling in 9,200 fans with nothing to play for.
If you can’t make something work out of that then Ffs.
Already had a Christmas come early gift from the Eady fund.

I’m not questioning Clem, of course he will have recruited some shite and got rid in his plumbing business but this is a football club.
Appoint some football people to run it and you never know things could look a little brighter.

Sick to death spending thousands supporting it, short changed and every reason to feel fucked off with it. Many on this forum don’t even go to and watch it, not having s go at them, they are the lucky ones.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10:24:16 »

Led to believe there will be some significant announcements in the near future, that should give us all a bit more hope for next season.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10:30:12 by Riddick » Logged
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10:26:57 »

Perhaps the EFL/FA can introduce some jeopardy into our season and award a punishment for the Standing saga now. Imagine going into the last game of the season against Crawley and loser goes down, how exciting would that be. 
tans

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10:38:49 »

Led to believe there will be some significant announcements in the near future, that should give us all a bit more hope for next season.

Such as?
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10:39:42 »

Perhaps the EFL/FA can introduce some jeopardy into our season and award a punishment for the Standing saga now. Imagine going into the last game of the season against Crawley and loser goes down, how exciting would that be. 

Actually think we are going to lose to Crawley and that will save them.
Probably be so lacklustre a performance that we will be charged by the EFL for throwing the game to help out our old friends Cheesy
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10:39:48 »

Chips back on the menu in the kiosks
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #119 on: Saturday, April 8, 2023, 10:54:59 »

I have also been told this from a mate who works at the club but have no idea what they are, he says its not financial but that its great news for the club and fanbase. I keep questioning but have had no answer yet on what it is.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: