Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Harrogate pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 22717 times)
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:33:18 »

Tomlinson fit for Saturday apparently

Morris has said not but guess we will see - FBT out for 5/6 weeks.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:35:11 »

I'm pretty sure there are some people on here that love this sort of thing so i'm going to ask.

Let's make an assumption that Tomlinson, FBT, and Williams are fit and as we know RHM comes back in after suspension and Khan begins his 5 games out.

What's the line-up?

FBT is out for 5/6 weeks
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:38:08 »

Sheeeeeit. Khan and FBT out at the same time is... not good.

Brynn
Hutton Brennan Clayton Iandolo
             Cain Kadji
     Wakeling McEachran Darcy
               Austin

It's not... strong. And the bench is grim.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:42:10 »

FBT being out that long is a travesty.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:45:21 »

FBT is out for 5/6 weeks

Oh really? Yeah that's not good at all is it. Just read the presser notes -

"We've got Tomlinson and Devine back in training. They're not ready to play, but it's pleasing to see how the pair of them have trained, considering the spell they've had out.

Shade is looking fitter and fitter, but he still has a bit of work to do in terms of working a bit harder and doing a bit more. Sometimes, you can be worried about reaggravating a hamstring injury, but he'll get there.

Blake-Tracy injury is pretty bad. He'll be out for five to six weeks with a medial ligament injury (knee). Not the worst it can be, but Morris knows from experience that it can fool you into thinking you're fitter than you are."
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:47:52 by Bob's Orange » Logged

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:46:54 »

It’s lucky we didn’t get rid of the only experienced centre back at the club on deadline day isn’t it.
Oh.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:47:30 »

Oh really? Yeah that's not good at all is it.

Yeah, medial ligament injury is his knee, Morris said it could have been worse but they won't rush it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 14:57:46 »

It’s lucky we didn’t get rid of the only experienced centre back at the club on deadline day isn’t it.
Oh.

Lucky Top Deck didn't get a replacement.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 15:02:07 »

First goal is key in any of our games.

I was amazed we recovered v Salford on Saturday.

Harrogate sound like organised spoilers, so if we concede it will be a struggle.

Clems Army!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 16:29:34 »

FBT is out for 5/6 weeks

Season over.
Lemis

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 17:34:47 »

I'm sure it's going to be an absolutely miserable and frustrating game to watch. Sounds like Harrogate are going to shithouse it right from kick off and I wouldn't be surprised if they got a goal from a defensive cock up. 1-0 to Harrogate

Have you seen the writing on the wall?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 17:38:33 »

Oh.
In all fairness, I'm not sure coming out of the transfer window with a plan of using your most consistent left back as your right sided centre half was ever a good idea anyway.  FBT being injured should only be a problem because Tomlinson is out as well.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 19:57:33 »

In all fairness, I'm not sure coming out of the transfer window with a plan of using your most consistent left back as your right sided centre half was ever a good idea anyway.  FBT being injured should only be a problem because Tomlinson is out as well.
Totally this.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 20:38:49 »

I said this the other week that in essence FBT was MacDonalds replacement and Tomlinson was FBTs replacement but was told that I was categorically wrong and that wasn’t the clubs plan at all & obviously Sandro messed up somewhere by not signing an experienced CB replacement for MacDonald because his spreadsheet doesn’t do experience or something & that FBT couldn’t be anyone’s replacement because he was already here despite the fact since the window he’s been playing in MacDonalds position.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, February 23, 2023, 20:41:46 »

Isn't Harries due back in March or has he had a setback🤔

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: