Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sutton v Swindon matchday thread  (Read 21199 times)
DMC

« Reply #420 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:10:37 »

So, does anyone know exactly why Macdonald was so keen to get out of Dodge?
Was the other way around for what it is worth
DMC

« Reply #421 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:12:28 »

16 games to go? Season over? Many people were saying that last season with 8 games to go. A full squad and we are capable of making the play offs in my opinion. That is of course if Morris proves to be as good as many fans expected him to be.
Garner had much better options though at this stage last season. there are 3 or 4 players who finished that game last night who should be nowhere near this team
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:12:31 »

Was the other way around for what it is worth

Cost cutting?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:15:11 »

Bad for our passing stats?
adje

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:17:01 »

His reputation does seem to have rather morphed from Harry Maguire to Sergio Ramos over the last fortnight.
Not only him,Gladders and Reed both had their fair share of criticism this season

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:19:00 »

Did we give Lindsey as long as 3 games before we judged him? Nope.
Morris has had his time.

Lindsey had all of preseason, although I can't tell when you're being sarcastic.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:19:33 »

Without going all conspiratorial Hutton has been minging since after the transfer window slammed shut. It's almost like he has downed tools as he didn't get a move he wanted and has turned into a sulky so and so. He needs to pull his finger out.

May well be one of the 'difficult conversation' players.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:22:09 »

So did Morris have a conversation with Hutton about him not being sold, do we know why?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:22:36 »

Clem needs to have a long hard look at what is happening and get it sorted. I wonder if Chorley would come back if certain individuals were given their jotters.

If Chorley left because Clem wanted to bring Sandro in then I truly question Clems sanity let alone his decision making.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:24:02 »

There are always rumours though. We mostly never know if they are based in fact or the 6th pint of lager.

All the noise suggests that Angus forced the move by being disruptive once he knew what clubs were interested, no doubt being one of the higher earners made the termination of contract more pallateble to the club as they probably knew they had a less costly replacement in the building, and then it all went to shit.

His reputation does seem to have rather morphed from Harry Maguire to Sergio Ramos over the last fortnight.

I don't think i have seen anyone stating that he was a brilliant player, just that his experience was exactly what we needed last night.  In this case, the rumoured replacement wouldn't have necessarily helped in last nights game unless he has a wise football head on young shoulders, which for a CB is rare.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:24:34 »

And can't realistically be dropped as we don't really have any replacement RWBs currently do we?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DMC

« Reply #431 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:25:41 »

Think i seen Chorley is now at Southampton. Clem didn't choose him instead Chorley left the club of his own choice
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:28:20 »

Exactly my point.
Morris Out.

So you're being facetious. Do you not see that Lindsey had a say in the players coming in, had all of preseason with the players and stuck with tactics that wasn't working for far too long?

Nothing clever about imitating reactions to Scott Lindsey at all when any fucking idiot can see they're totally different.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:28:36 »

And can't realistically be dropped as we don't really have any replacement RWBs currently do we?

Lavinier when fit
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, 10:31:51 »

He left because the fans wanted him out because hE cAnT pAsS tHe BaLl.

A lot of you fuckers didn’t even rate him two weeks ago.

Its all relative to who replaces him, isn't it? When its fucking no one because the clubs admin doesn't get the paperwork in on his replacement, that is the problem. The problem isn't fans that weren't bothered if it left PROVIDED HE IS REPLACED.

Its like you've lost any sense of context or nuance and just leap to mock any negative word. Its fucking weird.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: