Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 23   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Manager  (Read 29147 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:41:03 »

Has to be Sheena Easton

I notice that Michelle Mone is trending on Twitter, she's got to be worth a punt as a worthy successor to Easton!
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:42:43 »

Cherie Lunghi.
ROKERITE

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:43:54 »

Welcome to the TEF. What's your stake in this?

Nothing yet, my money's all on Pompey! I've waved that goodbye!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:47:30 »

Lump it forward and battle...with the players we have...er, it's not going to work this season and is incompatible with the higher direction on recruitment.
Looking at those stats of us being 24th for tackles, 23rd for interceptions and 22nd for clearances has to be addressed. No more fancy dan, fiddle faddle, boring shitfest football please.
Steak supper

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:50:53 »

Mile Jedinak
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:51:06 »

Looking at those stats of us being 24th for tackles, 23rd for interceptions and 22nd for clearances has to be addressed. No more fancy dan, fiddle faddle, boring shitfest football please.

Bar Khan, Reed and maybe McDonald, is there anyone in our squad one would back if it came down to a physical battle.. Whatever one desires its a fact that our squad is considerable more fancy dan than tough tackling terrier!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:51:41 »

Those stats are the logical endpoint of us having the 2nd highest average possession in the league. You won't be making tackles or interceptions if you already have the ball. The team next to us on all these statistics is Leyton Orient, who are top and flying. Our defensive record is broadly fine, we just aren't putting the ball in the opposition net anywhere near often enough.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:54:17 »

Mile Jedinak

That's an interesting shout! Been coaching with Villa's academy since 2020 and since 2021 has been their loan development coach. Would have have had some input on the KKH loan here I wonder?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:55:09 »

I bet Orient don’t give up anywhere near as many big chances to the opposition than us.

We offer zero protection for the back 3/4/5.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:57:03 »

That's an interesting shout! Been coaching with Villa's academy since 2020 and since 2021 has been their loan development coach. Would have have had some input on the KKH loan here I wonder?

Him and Garner were close friends at Palace i think
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 16:59:17 »

Bar Khan, Reed and maybe McDonald, is there anyone in our squad one would back if it came down to a physical battle.. Whatever one desires its a fact that our squad is considerable more fancy dan than tough tackling terrier!

Clayton
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 17:01:25 »

Who was our link to Villa when we got the few loans from them?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 17:05:16 »

Who was our link to Villa when we got the few loans from them?

I think as Tans said that Garner and Jedinak were close friends and that's probably how that link came together.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 17:06:49 »

I think as Tans said that Garner and Jedinak were close friends and that's probably how that link came together.

Was it as simple as that, I had a vague recollection that Chorley had some involvement albeit I may have made that up in my head!
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, January 5, 2023, 17:28:01 »

I am just waiting for the advert to print that Luc Nijholt is interested and willing to discuss.

Now, ain't that just like me?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 23   Go Up
Print
Jump to: