Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Non-STFC L2 Transfers & Rumours  (Read 8172 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 14:26:49 »

Taxi!

?? You've lost me
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 14:42:58 »

Tyler Smith joins the piss stains
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 15:12:15 »

Tyler Smith joins the piss stains

Boooo
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 16:27:55 »

Dan Kemp joins Hartlepool on loan from MK, left winger signed from Orient last Jan deadline day. Really notable that almost all the lower league deals already done today are loans. Permanent transfers take longer to get over the line I guess.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, January 31, 2023, 16:32:22 »

I heard Orient badly want Telford and had an offer accepted but couldnt get anywhere near his wages hes on at Crawley so that looks unlikely.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 10:45:46 »

DJ signed for Wimbledon - be interesting to see how he does considering he has rarely played for Charlton since he left us, considering he had the talent when he was with us, but for whatever reason numerous Charlton managers never played him regular
Peter Venkman

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, February 1, 2023, 12:51:40 »

DJ signed for Wimbledon - be interesting to see how he does considering he has rarely played for Charlton since he left us, considering he had the talent when he was with us, but for whatever reason numerous Charlton managers never played him regular
I would have snapped their hand off to get him back, I think he could still progress well with good coaching, I think also knowing Wimbledon manager when he was manager at Charlton helps his choice.

Peter Venkman

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, February 11, 2023, 11:44:04 »

Here is a round up of all League 2 window signings and their percieved strength.

https://offtheline599656488.wordpress.com/2023/02/09/sky-bet-league-two-transfer-table/

12th – Swindon Town

One name – Charlie Austin.

Say what you like about him, but if you can get a consistent supply of quality chances into him in and around the box, there won’t be many better finishers in the division between now and the end of the season, and it could be a great bit of business for The Robins.

Yes, I know he was added on 30th December, but what’s 2 days in the grand scheme of things?

Departures of Ben Gladwin and Louis Reed weakens the middle third, but the permanent capture of Jake Cain could be an able replacement having started well.

The return of Joe Tomlinson is a superb bit of business, having impressed on loan last term.

Equally, landing Frazer Blake-Tracy on a permanent basis is a fabulous bit of business for The Robins.

Dylan Kadji is the latest off a strong Ashton Gate midfield production line, and he looks a good player.

An under-the-radar window, with a handful of nice additions to their squad, and plenty for new boss Jody Morris to work with.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: