Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barrow vs Swindon Town match day thread.  (Read 14226 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Sunday, December 18, 2022, 22:09:05 »

Then fans can't moan if he gets released without being given much of a chance.
Who? Adeloye or Parsons?

I think that SL gives Adeloye the nod because he offers something different to Wakeling and Parsons. He is a big lumps who can mix it up and head the ball (perhaps)

Parsons doesn't look to be as good as Wakeling nor RHM. He also isn't the poacher that Jephcott is.

From what I have seen, unless they improve significantly, neither Adeloye nor Parsons are going to make it

However, I'm not sure that Roberts is much better than Parsons either.

Which are going to improve dramatically? I don't know.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Monday, December 19, 2022, 08:22:16 »

Who? Adeloye or Parsons?

I think that SL gives Adeloye the nod because he offers something different to Wakeling and Parsons. He is a big lumps who can mix it up and head the ball (perhaps)

Parsons doesn't look to be as good as Wakeling nor RHM. He also isn't the poacher that Jephcott is.

From what I have seen, unless they improve significantly, neither Adeloye nor Parsons are going to make it

However, I'm not sure that Roberts is much better than Parsons either.

Which are going to improve dramatically? I don't know.

Fair points you make but where I struggle is when Parsons comes back from Chippenham with rave reviews and potential but dosen't get a look in where as Adeloye had been around quite a long time and probably isn't good enough for league 2

So, give no fucks
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: Monday, December 19, 2022, 09:28:36 »

Distraught apparently. Don’t forget his pass to set up RHM was a beaut.

He needs some support - not constant pelters.

All has a bit of an air of Savo Milošević at Villa about it.

Came from an admittedly lower league but still seems able to get into the positions but finishing completely gone.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, December 19, 2022, 10:17:01 »

Fair points you make but where I struggle is when Parsons comes back from Chippenham with rave reviews and potential but dosen't get a look in where as Adeloye had been around quite a long time and probably isn't good enough for league 2

How many games has Adeloye played though? Just looks dramatically low on confidence to me...
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: Monday, December 19, 2022, 10:49:48 »

How many games has Adeloye played though? Just looks dramatically low on confidence to me...

2 starts and 9 subs appearances for a grand total of c. 270 minutes according to http://www.swindon-town-fc.co.uk/PlayingRecord.asp?PersonID=ADELOYET&Season=2022-2023

Worth noting as well that bar once his subs appearances have never been over c.20 minutes.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: Monday, December 19, 2022, 10:58:30 »

Yes I agree he looks very low on confidence and would probably benefit from going out on loan to a non league club.

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: