Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RIP Our Queen  (Read 12196 times)
Moss

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Saturday, September 17, 2022, 07:55:32 »

So he jumps the queue and he’s a self entitled celebrity that better than the rest of us or stands in line like everyone else and he’s after a knighthood? Bollox. I think fair play to him for doing it.

It's well documented that he was livid he didn't get a knighthood after all is charitable work.

You think he queues for anything else? People are so gullable.

And how is standing in the cold for 12 hours to walk past a box with a dead body in it paying respect exactly? Genuine question? Fucking lunacy.
DMC

« Reply #106 on: Saturday, September 17, 2022, 08:08:02 »

TBF it was widely reported by the sun and the mirror that he sent angry emails.. sources told them. Of course the emails werent verified or shown

Each to their own surely, there will be people who don't understand why we would stand for hours to get a playoff final ticket

Not hurting anyone are they
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Saturday, September 17, 2022, 08:14:10 »

It's well documented that he was livid he didn't get a knighthood after all is charitable work.

You think he queues for anything else? People are so gullable.

And how is standing in the cold for 12 hours to walk past a box with a dead body in it paying respect exactly? Genuine question? Fucking lunacy.

If he wanted a knighthood that much, I'm sure he could bung a couple of hundred grand to the ruling party at the time and Bob's your uncle.
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Saturday, September 17, 2022, 08:22:54 »

I can’t comment on the knighthood issue as I avoid celebrity news like the plague. However, my thoughts were fair play for not queue jumping. Clearly this is not how you think respect is paid but hundreds of thousands disagree. Each to there own, I’m not joining the queue but will be watching on Monday. More from a historical point of view as this is a massive event for our time.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Saturday, September 17, 2022, 08:26:27 »

I can’t comment on the knighthood issue as I avoid celebrity news like the plague. However, my thoughts were fair play for not queue jumping. Clearly this is not how you think respect is paid but hundreds of thousands disagree. Each to there own, I’m not joining the queue but will be watching on Monday. More from a historical point of view as this is a massive event for our time.
Yep...pretty much sums it up for me too...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Saturday, September 17, 2022, 09:13:12 »

Media so bored with it now they make it all about him?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Saturday, September 17, 2022, 10:47:58 »

TBF, the media have done their job because it's hooked a few on here based on the last few pages.  I doubt there are many on here that has gone down and queued, so i don't get the plaudits for Becks or the criticism of Phil and Holly. 

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: