Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RIP Our Queen  (Read 12199 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 18:15:54 »

Huge gratitude from me for your unwavering devotion to your subjects and country ma’am RIP. Long live the king.
« Last Edit: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 18:28:51 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 18:18:23 »

Sad news. RIP.
oxonrobin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 18:23:25 »

Surprisingly feeling a bit sad. Never really had any strong opinion either way on the royal family. She was a good person though, RIP
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 18:31:14 »

I didn't know Charles could have chosen any name from his four first names Charles Philip Arthur George

he's going for King Charles
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 18:38:05 »

Very sad news and have fond memories of being outside Buckingham Palace with my grandparents for the Queens Jubilee in 1977

RIP

So, give no fucks
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 18:40:30 »

RIP - Monarch of the greatest Country. Some accolade that.
DMC

« Reply #21 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 19:07:16 »

RIP Your Majesty. Crazy to think we in our life times will likely never see the country have a queen again
Briggany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 20:12:56 »

This is a very sad day for me. my first memories of watching TV were watching the queens speech on TV at Christmas. Ever since that day the Queen has always made me proud to be British and a reminder of the history of this United Kingdom (good and bad).

Throughout my life as technologies, opinions, life and cultures changed her Majesty was always the constant. Ever changing and adapting to the times, reminding us that as we move into the technology age that traditions and history remain important.

Not afraid to admit that I have balled my eyes out at this news. I knew it was coming but it doesn't make it any easier to digest. I feel as though I have lost a grandparent and an idol, someone I never met or knew yet felt so connected to.

Due to medical reason I never had the chance to serve in her Majesties armed forces, but I have always felt the allegiance and loyalty that our armed forces so willingly give.

Some people are against the monarchy, some people are for it. But I hope that in all of this everyone can understand that to an awful lot of people her Majesty meant an awful lot and her passing marks the end of an era.

The old queen is dead, long live the king.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 20:23:52 »

RIP Your Majesty. Crazy to think we in our life times will likely never see the country have a queen again

Edwina Izzard?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 21:04:15 »

She represented permanence, continuity and stability... all things which are in very short supply these days...
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, September 8, 2022, 21:31:55 »

I spent 6 years in the army and 26 years in the police so, 32 years of my life has been spent working for her.

To think I would have to spend 38 more years to match her service is humbling. That would just time served as well. I don’t think anyone will ever come close to the dedication she exhibited.

RIP Ma’am and God Save the King.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Friday, September 9, 2022, 02:36:53 »

Seen from my eyes... The Queen was wonderfully exceptional. She was everything that was regarded as right and proper.
A person who
was just a special. Some one who every British person  throughout the world could relate to and be proud knowing you have someone special at home in the UK.
Yes heartbroken and
really unsure about Charles !
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, September 9, 2022, 05:50:12 »

Seen from my eyes... The Queen was wonderfully exceptional. She was everything that was regarded as right and proper.
A person who
was just a special. Some one who every British person  throughout the world could relate to and be proud knowing you have someone special at home in the UK.
Yes heartbroken and
really unsure about Charles !

I shouldn’t worry about Charles III, due to his age has had an apprenticeship like no other…. Furthermore he could be considered as an interim manager. William IMHO will have to be a king for the new age and connect with the entitled, mollycoddled, disrespectful and me, me generation.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Friday, September 9, 2022, 06:18:15 »

Probs time to get rid of the lot of bollocks now?
DMC

« Reply #29 on: Friday, September 9, 2022, 06:40:06 »

Probs time to get rid of the lot of bollocks now?
Not going to happen is it. Not sure why you would feel the need to post that here either Ben
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: