Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lindsey  (Read 6687 times)
Outletred

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:13:09 »

Lindsey needs resuits in the next 3 games- if things don’t improve he won’t be here come October.

2 red cards, not a single goal scored just ain’t acceptable  
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:18:54 »

Don’t think it’s going to make much difference who the manager is whilst Sandro is doing the recruiting.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:20:40 »

I thought Sandro came highly recommended!

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:21:39 »

I still have no clue where this is all going.

I don't have a good feeling. But its far too early to know, be honest.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:25:27 »

I still have no clue where this is all going.

I don't have a good feeling. But its far too early to know, be honest.

I tend to agree that something feels a bit off, but you have to have hope right? There seem to be a lot of people around who have made their minds up that this can now be nothing other than a disaster. It's three games in, one of them with a reserve side and one where we didn't lose. It feels far too early to be judging any of this stuff.

There's just a... weird atmosphere around our fanbase at the moment.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:28:36 by Nemo » Logged
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:30:41 »

Let’s just say if this squad and management team was assembled with Power in charge people would have not been very happy
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:34:42 »

I tend to agree that something feels a bit off, but you have to have hope right? There seem to be a lot of people around who have made their minds up that this can now be nothing other than a disaster. It's three games in, one of them with a reserve side and one where we didn't lose. It feels far too early to be judging any of this stuff.

There's just a... weird atmosphere around our fanbase at the moment.

Last season didn’t help one iota. To me it is blindingly obvious. Last season we should have been flirting with relegation to the NL. Instead we just miss automatic promotion by one measly win. Not to difficult to gauge the fans expectations this season is it? Expectation v reality equals…..
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:37:45 »

I could take Lindsey if he brought in a quality assistant who would add value, whether that's an experienced head (e.g. Malcolm Crosby in the Kingy days) or an up and coming progressive coach (Williams for Cooper).

Unfortunately I think Lindsey has sewn his own destiny by bringing in two wide boys with no pedigree and the intellect of a shoe.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:41:44 »

Last season didn’t help one iota. To me it is blindingly obvious. Last season we should have been flirting with relegation to the NL. Instead we just miss automatic promotion by one measly win. Not to difficult to gauge the fans expectations this season is it? Expectation v reality equals…..

Any Swindon Manager in charge of our team when they are in their second season, or more, at this level would have similar expectations.  Mid table this season is abject failure, historically speaking.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:45:47 »

I could take Lindsey if he brought in a quality assistant who would add value, whether that's an experienced head (e.g. Malcolm Crosby in the Kingy days) or an up and coming progressive coach (Williams for Cooper).

Unfortunately I think Lindsey has sewn his own destiny by bringing in two wide boys with no pedigree and the intellect of a shoe.
I wonder whether last seasons backroom appointments of Marshall and Lindsey were decided by Garner or put in place by above (Chorley?)

You’d have thought the boardroom would insist on an experienced no.2 given Lindsey’s rookie status as a manager…
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:50:19 »

We have gone backwards though, expectations or not. Possession is worse, passing accuracy is worse, shots at goal etc is worse, goals conceded is worse, discipline is worse. This whole stats thing seems to be bollocks.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 20:51:19 »

We have gone backwards though, expectations or not. Possession is worse, passing accuracy is worse, shots at goal etc is worse, goals conceded is worse, discipline is worse. This whole stats thing seems to be bollocks.

Clap Clap

So, give no fucks
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 21:08:56 »

I wonder whether last seasons backroom appointments of Marshall and Lindsey were decided by Garner or put in place by above (Chorley?)

You’d have thought the boardroom would insist on an experienced no.2 given Lindsey’s rookie status as a manager…

Come on, the assistant manager has managed Welling United and Bangladesh who are ranked 192 in the world!
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 21:10:32 »

Come on, the assistant manager has managed Welling United and Bangladesh who are ranked 192 in the world!

How could I forget
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, August 9, 2022, 23:20:28 »

He needs 3 competitive performances in the next 3 games at the very minimum.

If we continue with this turgid, clueless tripe then he has to go.

I don't expect us to be world-beaters or even top of this shite league, but I'm struggling to see how there can be 2 teams worse than us at the mo.

Midfield is basically the same as last year, a team that scored the most goals, but it looks toothless this year and creates nothing.

Keep hearing that there's goals in this team and I agree, but not playing like this there isn't.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: