Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141313 times)
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:16:27 »

Yeah I am, but on verge of cancelling.

Are you a member, ShrivvyRoad?

Must admit I do feel the same. My issue is that the Trust are now to close to the club & I'm not sure our interests are looked after.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:19:20 »

Fair, but lets give them chance to change on that and see what comes up this time.

They've been backed into a corner to answer, fan base has done well to unite in that sense, interested to see the detail of response they provide.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:20:41 »

Must admit I do feel the same. My issue is that the Trust are now to close to the club & I'm not sure our interests are looked after.

Agree.

Great job in the summer to help out Clem and keep fans updated, but gone rapidly downhill since. They have clem and co's best interests at heart, and not ours, in my opinion.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #288 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:26:43 »

Agree.

Great job in the summer to help out Clem and keep fans updated, but gone rapidly downhill since. They have clem and co's best interests at heart, and not ours, in my opinion.

That's my concern & I'm not sure they will question the club in the manner they once did.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #289 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 10:43:25 »

Yeah I am, but on verge of cancelling.

Are you a member, ShrivvyRoad?
I am yes. I think we need to see what has been answered this time around. I don't buy into the whole backed into a corner thing by the fans. It's no more than 100 people asking, that's not to say the questions don't need answering i believe they do but the trust shouldn't be running to the club everytime a handful have problems or questions
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 11:48:13 »

They've been backed into a corner to answer, fan base has done well to unite in that sense, interested to see the detail of response they provide.

The Trust are a shambles.

Now, ain't that just like me?
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 13:09:50 »

The Trust are a shambles.

That is a damning statement.  With what authority?
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #292 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 14:57:01 »

Hi All, the AB only happened on Tuesday, its only Wednesday today and all is in hand on this.. The AB took place Tuesday, we presented all questions to the club and they answered all of them open and honestly. We have sent our notes to the club to check we have them 100% accurate on the clubs responses to the questions, and then they will all be released for fans and members to read. It has taken some time to answer all of these as there were a lot of them (several pages actually)  and as well as being released by us in terms of the answers the club will also include all of them in the AB minutes in the next 10 days when they are released on the club website. thanks.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 19:44:27 »

Thanks for the update Jan, looking forward to some clarity soon.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 12:14:34 »

Not sure if this goes here but I see the club have gone a head with the match day price increases. I wonder if the trust can shed the clubs thoughts on this seeing as it's on the article below. Money is tight for all which could backfire on the club. That's my opinion anyway.

https://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/2022/july/league-and-cup-tickets-on-sale
« Last Edit: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 12:23:01 by Hyabb17 » Logged
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 13:04:35 »

Aren't they slightly lower than the proposed increases? Need to check AB minutes.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 13:06:16 »

They are

Higher than 21/22
Higher than published in 22/23 season ticket literature
Not as high as prospective May/June pricing review

Making it up as they go along

Things get better but they never get good
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #297 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 13:07:39 »

They are

Higher than 21/22
Higher than published in 22/23 season ticket literature
Not as high as prospective May/June pricing review

Making it up as they go along
Probably thought as long as they don’t change the headline £25 figure no one would notice.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 13:11:08 »

I’m not sure it’s nefarious, I just get the sense the behind the scenes operation is a mess

Price increase in and of itself isn’t the issue (annoying, but a fact of life)

The way it’s been implemented is amateurish. Don’t publish ticket prices and then increase them again before you’ve even sold any!

Things get better but they never get good
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Tuesday, July 12, 2022, 13:16:06 »

I’m not sure it’s nefarious, I just get the sense the behind the scenes operation is a mess

Never attribute to malice what could easily be incompetence is a good life rule, and one I'm sure that applies here. I doubt they even intended to sneak it out in this article, it's just the advisory board minutes that probably cover this more clearly and in more detail were meant to be published first but aren't ready...
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: