Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141324 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Wednesday, June 29, 2022, 16:29:11 »

I believe it has
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Friday, July 1, 2022, 11:02:40 »

Bringing the catering back in house proves a source of revenue for the club rather than outsourcing it and getting very little, they have obviously allowed the previous company to continue the catering outside the stadium in their van for next season by the sounds of it, who knows maybe a reduction on price as the food at the CG was very high prices.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Friday, July 1, 2022, 15:42:24 »

Bringing the catering back in house proves a source of revenue for the club rather than outsourcing it and getting very little, they have obviously allowed the previous company to continue the catering outside the stadium in their van for next season by the sounds of it, who knows maybe a reduction on price as the food at the CG was very high prices.

Wait and see what the in-house offering is first.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 07:13:10 »

Believe the AB was yesterday? Look forward to the minutes- hopefully thorough and transparent.

A reminder of the commitments stated each month-

My commitments to supporters and the wider community of Swindon and surrounding areas:
I will always be open and transparent on all matters in regard to STFC.
I will provide regular engagement and communication with the supporters and the wider community of Swindon and surrounding areas.
I will build a sustainable future for STFC, investing in the infrastructure of the Club with the aim to take it forwards to being a stable Championship Club.
I will build a sensible structure and present a 1, 3, 5 and 10 year plan that will aim to carry and develop STFC into the future.
Further to all of the above, I will not take a salary or any personal fee payments from the Club for the time I own a controlling interest in the club

Wonder when we can expect the 1,3, 5 & 10yr plans?
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 07:22:47 »

What’s happened to the supporters trust by the way? Have they been muzzled? Ridiculous amounts of questions been thrown them/publicly on socials RE the regime and individuals in this regime….. all I’ve seen from them is them telling everyone how they stand with Rochdale in their ongoing battle. Or is it literally just a case of not answering to fans and just batting it all to the advisory board?
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 07:30:08 »

Furthermore, the club should have held at least two of these fan forums. It’s in the customer charter:

“The Football league have introduced a new regulation where by clubs are committed to meeting regulation 111 Expert working group (EWG) supporter Ownership and Engagement discussion. Swindon Town will be holding a minimum of two fans forum meetings per season with details of which being published on the official website and social media channels once dates for the forums have been agreed. This will be an opportunity for fans to attend the ground and have their say on significant issues regarding the stadium. The meetings will be held by Club Directors and Senior Executives.

24.REVIEW DATE

This Charter will be reviewed on or before 01 July 2022”

An advisory board that consists of *several* (please note the term several, before the cucks claim Im calling club legend Don Rodgers a yes man) yes men/women, for me, does not satisfy what a fans forum is. The fact that none of the questions we asked to get asked at the last AB sums it all up.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 08:05:20 »

What’s happened to the supporters trust by the way? Have they been muzzled? Ridiculous amounts of questions been thrown them/publicly on socials RE the regime and individuals in this regime….. all I’ve seen from them is them telling everyone how they stand with Rochdale in their ongoing battle. Or is it literally just a case of not answering to fans and just batting it all to the advisory board?

I saw a post from a Trust member saying that the Trust member questions will be answered on a separate slide from main AB stuff.

So questions were asked at the AB. We'll see what was asked when the minutes are available

I think they may well have taken a step back in SM terms - there was valid criticism of "too close to club" so maybe they are trying to work out how to re-establish and present the line.  Or the guy who does SM is on holiday Smiley
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 08:23:21 »

I think they may well have taken a step back in SM terms - there was valid criticism of "too close to club" so maybe they are trying to work out how to re-establish and present the line.  Or the guy who does SM is on holiday Smiley

Or being mindful that as it stands they have entered into a JV with the club to buy the ground and it would be advisable not to fuck up that relationship until the fan base have their mitts on 50% of the ground?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 08:25:18 »

Or being mindful that as it stands they have entered into a JV with the club to buy the ground and it would be advisable not to fuck up that relationship until the fan base have their mitts on 50% of the ground?

True, but that works on a vice-versa basis. Its not in the interests of the club to fuck it up either. The council won't sell to just them (presumably)
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #279 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 08:42:31 »

Furthermore, the club should have held at least two of these fan forums. It’s in the customer charter:

“The Football league have introduced a new regulation where by clubs are committed to meeting regulation 111 Expert working group (EWG) supporter Ownership and Engagement discussion. Swindon Town will be holding a minimum of two fans forum meetings per season with details of which being published on the official website and social media channels once dates for the forums have been agreed. This will be an opportunity for fans to attend the ground and have their say on significant issues regarding the stadium. The meetings will be held by Club Directors and Senior Executives.

24.REVIEW DATE

This Charter will be reviewed on or before 01 July 2022”

An advisory board that consists of *several* (please note the term several, before the cucks claim Im calling club legend Don Rodgers a yes man) yes men/women, for me, does not satisfy what a fans forum is. The fact that none of the questions we asked to get asked at the last AB sums it all up.
Are you a trust member Mango out of interest
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:00:50 »

True, but that works on a vice-versa basis. Its not in the interests of the club to fuck it up either. The council won't sell to just them (presumably)

Indeed, I suspect both sides are pussy footing around the other to a degree until the ground stuff is signed sealed and delivered, albeit with some of the negative stuff floating about on here and elsewhere about the Trust I do wonder whether they will be able to mobilise the fans to get the cash they need to pay their bit.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:02:49 »

depends if they have a leg up from Eady money or elsewhere

it may come down to numbers of people rather than hard cash

edit: The Eady money potentially being used is discussed here:

https://truststfc.tv/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/AGM-Pack.pdf
« Last Edit: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:12:57 by Batch » Logged
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:11:40 »

I saw a post from a Trust member saying that the Trust member questions will be answered on a separate slide from main AB stuff.

So questions were asked at the AB. We'll see what was asked when the minutes are available

I think they may well have taken a step back in SM terms - there was valid criticism of "too close to club" so maybe they are trying to work out how to re-establish and present the line.  Or the guy who does SM is on holiday Smiley

I was referring to previous AB, where all regime questions were ignored, Batch.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:13:37 »

Are you a trust member Mango out of interest

Yeah I am, but on verge of cancelling.

Are you a member, ShrivvyRoad?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Wednesday, July 6, 2022, 09:13:38 »

I was referring to previous AB, where all regime questions were ignored, Batch.

Fair, but lets give them chance to change on that and see what comes up this time.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: