Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141258 times)
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:35:12 »

Matthew Walker put it on his ''rumour account''. Make of that what you will.

The same account that said the two Scott’s had left, and 24 hours later revealing that one of them was going to be the new head coach.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:38:13 »

Just out of curiosity where has it been confirmed that Day is to be Lindseys assistant? 

Nothing official. Name I heard from one of my ITK sources! Muhahahah

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:39:07 »

The same account that said the two Scott’s had left, and 24 hours later revealing that one of them was going to be the new head coach.

That's the one 
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:40:49 »

I don't understand the no smoke without fire comments as the internet has made that phrase obsolete.
For example there's thousands of videos on you tube trying to explain that the earth is flat when it isn't.

The internet is a very efficient spreader of bullshit.   Take a good sniff first before you believe anything.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:47:56 »

Think i will eat humble pie on that one. I was told by a few that he was involved. I have been told today by others that he is not so what it does highlight is the question needs addressing either way.

So you told people a rumour, then said it was false but still think the club should answer the question? Interesting.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:52:34 »

I don't understand the no smoke without fire comments as the internet has made that phrase obsolete.
For example there's thousands of videos on you tube trying to explain that the earth is flat when it isn't.

The internet is a very efficient spreader of bullshit.   Take a good sniff first before you believe anything.
It depends whether your blindly following accounts like Matthew Walker or if the information is coming from people you trust who do have legitimate sources within the club. Taking this site for example, and pertinent to Standing as it was he who brought him up yesterday but as much as he talks in riddles I think you’d be foolish to ignore what DoB says (unless it’s relating to Conroy  Smiley )
There’s enough to justify it needing to be properly addressed, and the Trust haven’t dismissed it out of hand just saying it will get clarified at a future OSC panel which in itself suggests there is something in it.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:55:49 »

So you told people a rumour, then said it was false but still think the club should answer the question? Interesting.
I think it's better the club answer the question than loads of us on the internet yes. I know what i think, others won't which is why they should probably address the question.. Nothing more sinister than that i promise
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:59:19 »

I wasn't suggesting anything sinister, I suppose the point I was making was it's a rumour that some one started, if the club answered every rumour, would they actually get anything done with the sheer amount of them
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 16:07:49 »

Yeah it's a fair point and one Tails mentioned earlier. I think sometimes if one has been going around a long time and is of importance it's worth responding to but again that's just my opinion.

I can imagine it gets tedious hearing a 100 different things about what you are supposed to be doing daily
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 16:19:42 »

Nothing official. Name I heard from one of my ITK sources! Muhahahah

I think you and I have the same source Smiley

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 16:49:05 »

I think you and I have the same source Smiley

More than likely mate!  Smiley

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Blunsdonsfinest

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 17:39:34 »

When will we see the transparency you quote.? I have seen numerous questions put to you about issues and you always seem to dodge the ?  Have we not learnt nothing from the past !
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 17:46:54 »

I think it's better the club answer the question than loads of us on the internet yes. I know what i think, others won't which is why they should probably address the question.. Nothing more sinister than that i promise

I think I think what you think..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 18:20:11 »

Standing, Austin… it’s a tough one. If the Trust asked the questions, publicly, I suspect that they would be shown the door in no time. Morfuni has chosen to associate the club with rogues. Or the rogues are actually in charge and Morfuni fronts it, who knows. The Trust have a role for as long as they tow the line so they can’t realistically do everything we’d like and I think we know that they mean very well. The difficulty is that, because they are not arms-length but fully aware of goings on, it seems, that they’ll become guilty by association in the eyes of some if there are any future misdemeanours. Based on their past, I’d think twice about getting involved in any business with Zavier Austin or Michael Standing.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 18:27:42 by Frigby Daser » Logged
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 18:33:25 »

Why is the quality of the new kits so Bad?? Had two for my girls arrive today, no sponsors on the shirts and no badges on the shorts.

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: