Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 84   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions for the Advisory Board  (Read 141247 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:25:30 »

The Bangladesh manager?!
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:25:48 »

Day hasn’t been involved with Welling since 2017 and is currently manager of Bangladesh national team.

Any tie in with our Karachi con?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:26:44 »

Day hasn’t been involved with Welling since 2017 and is currently manager of Bangladesh national team.

Any tie in with our Karachi con?

He isn’t anymore. Wiki just out of date by all accounts he left in 2021
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:27:23 »

I think you will find it's Jamie Day and not Jamie Hand.

EDIT:  I see that you have already corrected, sorry

Yeah I went on Wiki to have a look at Jamie Day and realised I had got the totally wrong person! Interesting that Day preferred a "Long Ball" approach when he was manager of Bangladesh.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:33:06 »

He isn’t anymore. Wiki just out of date by all accounts he left in 2021

Still been involved with Bangladesh much more recently than Welling, unless of course Curran has declared for Bangladesh now.....
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:38:22 »

Still been involved with Bangladesh much more recently than Welling, unless of course Curran has declared for Bangladesh now.....

He apparently is close to the Welling setup still.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 13:48:55 »

Again I must have missed something - where is the evidence that Standing is involved?  I'm genuinely interested.

He's not
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 14:37:47 »

He's not
‘Officially’.  It was even confirmed in here by our ‘ITK’ residents in here he’s still involved yesterday. Apparently it will be addressed on the OSC panel so let’s see the official line.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 14:39:36 »

I think the official line will be "he's not involved" because he isn't.

Will happily eat humble pie if I'm wrong but I'm pretty confident on this....
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 14:40:12 »

‘Officially’.  It was even confirmed in here by our ‘ITK’ residents in here he’s still involved yesterday. Apparently it will be addressed on the OSC panel so let’s see the official line.

I saw an interesting thread on twitter about that, are you the guy with the 3 initials and the picture of a car on it out of interest?

Shrivvy Road

« Reply #175 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 14:50:34 »

Think i will eat humble pie on that one. I was told by a few that he was involved. I have been told today by others that he is not so what it does highlight is the question needs addressing either way.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:09:02 »

Think i will eat humble pie on that one. I was told by a few that he was involved. I have been told today by others that he is not so what it does highlight is the question needs addressing either way.
To be fair it wasn’t you that raised his name so I don’t think it’s just come based off your post and I’ve heard off multiple people he’s still lurking in the background. Of course everyone could be hearing off the same people who have got it wrong, but generally there’s no smoke without fire.

For me the club needs to respect what we have been through in the past and eliminate any murkiness behind the scenes. I mean we’ve even had a non-director pulling the strings previously so it not surprising people are concerned with some off the lurkers.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:10:58 »

Here is something else that might be of concern, and it might be a case of 2+2 = a million but here goes.

Our new assistant is going to be Jamie Day. Apparently he's close to the Welling setup, and which of our ex-players signed for Welling on a season long loan? Taylor Curran. It could of course be coincidence but I think it's worth getting the orange hats dusted off maybe.

Just out of curiosity where has it been confirmed that Day is to be Lindseys assistant? 
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:25:06 »

Just out of curiosity where has it been confirmed that Day is to be Lindseys assistant? 

Matthew Walker put it on his ''rumour account''. Make of that what you will.
RJack

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 15:27:11 »

Ok thanks.  Seems a strange appointment if true
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 84   Go Up
Print
Jump to: