Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Port Vale pre match chat and match day thread  (Read 73175 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #525 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 14:55:25 »

Feel a bit bad about this but between my dad and my uncle's season tickets both my dad and I will be going to both legs, my uncle was never intending to go the away leg so used his ST for me.  I'd be at 90% of games, there or there abouts, if I still lived in England though.

Watched all but 2 games, work commitments scuppered those 2, managed to get to 3 games in October/November so saw us lose to Bradford but also saw the brilliant win away at Crewe as well as the win at Oldham.

Absolutely buzzing going into these ties, feeling confident but not wanting to put too much pressure on what has been a fantastic effort.

Let's do this!!!

You utter cunt
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #526 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:01:18 »

I get their points that it’s a shitty time & day & on TV

Still the play offs though & it can’t be any more than 120 miles. Which isn’t exactly an insurmountable distance to travel on a Sunday. Up at half 7 on the road for 8 and you’d be here by half 10 ish.
Surely easier for them than us on a Thursday night. Would definitely have gone had the first leg had it been at their place, 12.00 on a Sunday,  plenty of time to get home at a sensible hour., yet they still moan.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #527 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:03:51 »

You utter cunt
Say what you feel,   Dont sit on the fence.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #528 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:06:10 »

Surely easier for them than us on a Thursday night. Would definitely have gone had the first leg had it been at their place, 12.00 on a Sunday,  plenty of time to get home at a sensible hour., yet they still moan.
They would have only needed the 1200 in the Arkells if the situation was reversed.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #529 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:06:15 »

Surely easier for them than us on a Thursday night. Would definitely have gone had the first leg had it been at their place, 12.00 on a Sunday,  plenty of time to get home at a sensible hour., yet they still moan.

I’m no expert on trains…but I’d have definitely said a Thursday night fixture travel wise is more of pain in the backside than a Sunday afternoon one…
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #530 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:07:13 »

Surely easier for them than us on a Thursday night. Would definitely have gone had the first leg had it been at their place, 12.00 on a Sunday,  plenty of time to get home at a sensible hour., yet they still moan.

Wait till they find out about the portaloos!  

Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #531 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:08:01 »

He reffed our home game with Bradford the 3-1 defeat earlier in the season.

He has dished out 92 yellows and 7 reds in his 29 games this season in all leagues. An average of 22 fouls given per game and 3 pens.
That's McKirdy, Reed, Williams and Iandolo screwed then!

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #532 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:30:22 »

Again.. They are replying to some really childish ticket shit from our lot all over twitter

Most of them are grown men and need to give themselves a shake.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #533 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:44:09 »

Google says 104 miles so not that far on a quiet Sunday morning

120 mile round trip every home game for me, don’t understand why they make excuses.

As for football songs Jimmy, this is the best ever.
Having sung this on a bar table in a swap for Hibs fans singing Wise Men say, worth it.
Never got bored of this.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #534 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 15:56:56 »

120 mile round trip every home game for me, don’t understand why they make excuses.

As for football songs Jimmy, this is the best ever.
Having sung this on a bar table in a swap for Hibs fans singing Wise Men say, worth it.
Never got bored of this.

It's hard to disagree Dukey shame there aren't any union Jacks on display😀

So, give no fucks
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #535 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 16:07:46 »

You utter cunt

Kiss  Girl Giggle
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #536 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 16:16:25 »

Anyone know how to do this? Cant seem to access Sky Sports from the UK

In a similar situation although I'm in Brazil and not on the ESPN schedule out here, might have to risk a dodgy link if I can't find a legit way to watch with a Sky Sports Day Pass on a VPN...

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #537 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 16:20:59 »

In a similar situation although I'm in Brazil and not on the ESPN schedule out here, might have to risk a dodgy link if I can't find a legit way to watch with a Sky Sports Day Pass on a VPN...

As I mentioned. Sky Sports app won’t work even with a UK IP. Sky Go appears to be fine. Why? Couldn’t tell you.
Formerly Drummer Boy

Ignore
« Reply #538 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 16:24:48 »

As I mentioned. Sky Sports app won’t work even with a UK IP. Sky Go appears to be fine. Why? Couldn’t tell you.

They have invested so much money into licencing protections. it's counterproductive in a lot of ways but knowing how tech products get built, I'm not surprised in the slightest at the inconsistencies! Hope it works for you dude!

I used to be that kid with the drum in the Nationwide and Town End - Be nice to me or I'll tell my Mum Smiley
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #539 on: Saturday, May 14, 2022, 17:22:30 »

At a wedding today and the bride came down to Can't Help Falling in Love. Tis a sign, I tell thee.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: