Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 56   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Port Vale pre match chat and match day thread  (Read 73203 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Thursday, May 12, 2022, 20:16:20 »

Quote from: Shrivvy Road
got a single u18 going spare in DRS
DM sent mate

replied
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:26:40 »

Gutted missed out, logged on at 10am (as that was when the club site originally said theyd be on sale) to find all sold out. Great for the club though; so cant complain too much. Should be plenty of tckts for Wembley !
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:28:58 »

Gutted missed out, logged on at 10am (as that was when the club site originally said theyd be on sale) to find all sold out. Great for the club though; so cant complain too much. Should be plenty of tckts for Wembley !

Keep checking social media, you may get lucky with someone not being able to go.

Watch out for scammers on facebook. The FB group convinced on there was a "parsnip stand" the other day.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:32:50 »

Looks like Vale have around 500 tickets still left for the game at ours.  No
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:44:35 »

Keep checking social media, you may get lucky with someone not being able to go.

Watch out for scammers on facebook. The FB group convinced on there was a "parsnip stand" the other day.

That would be the Harry Parsnip stand then.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:44:55 »

Really? I logged on at 10:03 and bought mine, and there were still maybe 200 left when I checked at 10:15.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:46:07 »

Looks like Vale have around 500 tickets still left for the game at ours.  No
Yes. All the nonsense spouted about ticket sales by fans of both clubs has been embarassing, although it is amusing to see how many Vale fans camped out to get theirs only for them to reach general sale. They'll sell out today no doubt.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:48:19 »

Still a 50/50 chance of Thunderstorms Sunday lunchtime (sorry Vale  Cheesy)

Such an annoying ko time. Sky are showing Spurs v Burney at the same time as our game, so no one will watch it. May as well have made it later in the day.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:50:10 »

Really? I logged on at 10:03 and bought mine, and there were still maybe 200 left when I checked at 10:15.

Well OK, might have been a bit after 10, but not much. Embarrassed (Work commitments) Couldn't even see them as an option on the website when I logged in? Must have just missed them. My own fault, not complaining.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:52:11 »

Still a 50/50 chance of Thunderstorms Sunday lunchtime (sorry Vale  Cheesy)

Such an annoying ko time. Sky are showing Spurs v Burney at the same time as our game, so no one will watch it. May as well have made it later in the day.

My thoughts exactly they could have had it at 4 o'clock only clashing with Everton v Burnley or even had I think at 6.30 after that game had finished.

So, give no fucks
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:53:47 »

You're thinking of the turnip end.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:54:07 »

Yes. All the nonsense spouted about ticket sales by fans of both clubs has been embarassing, although it is amusing to see how many Vale fans camped out to get theirs only for them to reach general sale. They'll sell out today no doubt.

To be fair it sounds like their ticketing operation has been a bit of a shambles, rather than a lack of demand. No doubt they'll sell out and the ground will be full. 
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 07:58:18 »

To be fair it sounds like their ticketing operation has been a bit of a shambles, rather than a lack of demand. No doubt they'll sell out and the ground will be full. 
Oh absolutely, I'm sure they will. Some Vale fans were convinced the away tickets would be sold out to ST holders in hours though.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 08:10:12 »

GNasher
...Such an annoying ko time. Sky are showing Spurs v Burney at the same time as our game, so no one will watch it. May as well have made it later in the day.
My thoughts exactly they could have had it at 4 o'clock only clashing with Everton v Burnley or even had I think at 6.30 after that game had finished.

I could play football for 6 hours straight off as a kid.

Nevertheless, chuck in travel by private jet from London to Liverpool and that schedule starts to look harsh for Burnley.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Friday, May 13, 2022, 08:13:09 »

GNasher
...Such an annoying ko time. Sky are showing Spurs v Burney at the same time as our game, so no one will watch it. May as well have made it later in the day.
I could play football for 6 hours straight off as a kid.

Nevertheless, chuck in travel by private jet from London to Liverpool and that schedule starts to look harsh for Burnley.

Well spotted but you get the jist😀

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 56   Go Up
Print
Jump to: