Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bradford City vs Swindon Town pre match and match day thread  (Read 31039 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 07:25:35 »

Going with what's available and hoping tomlinson pulls through

Jesus christ didn't realise his injury was life threatening...

Sent from my SM-A125F
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 07:28:52 »

He’s been fit for weeks, Duke.

He hasn’t.
Should be fit for tomorrow.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 07:31:40 »

Loving the furore on Twitter/Insta from Harry McKirdy, he has upset a lot of Bradford fans with the "shit hole" comments, although he may need to be pulled back a bit by the club if he carries on as it may result in some problems for him at clubs we visit in the future!

For the time being hes loving the attention it seems and so many ex players joing in with the comments and laughs especially Simpson, Crichlow and Grant. Even several ex team mates loving it too.

Apparently he looks like a "homless lesbian" according to one comment, he is certainly a character, but he is our character.

Wish he would reign it in, don’t see the point and his football is speaking volumes.

Would not be surprised if we went with a defensive back line of 5 tomorrow.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 07:37:43 »

Loving the furore on Twitter/Insta from Harry McKirdy, he has upset a lot of Bradford fans with the "shit hole" comments, although he may need to be pulled back a bit by the club if he carries on as it may result in some problems for him at clubs we visit in the future!

For the time being hes loving the attention it seems and so many ex players joing in with the comments and laughs especially Simpson, Crichlow and Grant. Even several ex team mates loving it too.

Apparently he looks like a "homless lesbian" according to one comment, he is certainly a character, but he is our character.

* 5A415D42-FDBF-4CBC-BD92-F66AD656CF69.jpeg (480.52 KB, 1230x1682 - viewed 234 times.)
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 07:40:48 »

I would disagree with your point playing poorly.
You sometimes have to give credit to the opposition, they had their tails up supported by a vocal crowd.
Despite being under pressure we always looked capable of springing a counter attacking move. Two decent sides yesterday that made it a very entertaining game.
Would have been happy to come away with a point.
Bradford will take a few points off clubs challenging, I’m confident with that.
We were all over the place at the beginning of both halves - play like that against Exeter and we won’t get away with it. No point playing well for 60 minutes if you’re dreadful for the other 30.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #425 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 07:43:57 »

Superb. Love seeing some personality from a player.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #426 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 07:45:15 »

We were all over the place at the beginning of both halves - play like that against Exeter and we won’t get away with it. No point playing well for 60 minutes if you’re dreadful for the other 30.
There is if you still win. God knows how many games we have dropped points against teams who played well for a lot less than 60 minutes this season
Qunk

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 07:49:34 »

Homeless lesbian, soapy tit wank. That’s great
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 10:06:45 »

Have you done the Brum weekender yet mate?

Sorry for the delayed response mate. Yeah went up a few weeks ago. Don't take offence but I didn't go with your suggestions (although have noted for future visits) and went to a brilliant one one the outskirts of the Balti Triangle. (I forget the name now)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 10:09:34 »

He hasn’t.
Should be fit for tomorrow.

Well that would be convenient wouldn’t it.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 10:12:01 »

There is if you still win. God knows how many games we have dropped points against teams who played well for a lot less than 60 minutes this season

You could argue over the last two games against Salford and Bradford we’ve played well enough to not lose either but not well enough to win either.

I don’t think we’d be saying we deserved more if we’d got 2 points from the last two games.
However, we’ve come out better off by losing one we didn’t deserve to lose and winning one we probably didn’t deserve to win.

All my opinion of course…
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 10:24:54 »

Could have gone very differently indeed. I was at the game but when I watched the extended highlights there were a few chances we had that I had forgotten about. Saves from JJW early on were key. It was an entertaining game of football from 2 good sides who were both trying to win. Really enjoyed it as a day out and there are few things in football sweeter than an injury time winner. I had brought some friends with me who often joke that I support Swindon (of course they are all premier league fans) but I think they had a good day out and maybe are starting to appreciate the passion and the attraction of lower league football and away days!
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 11:26:32 »

Well that would be convenient wouldn’t it.

Less convenient more than a necessity.
Picked up some casualties from Saturday and need the squad.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 11:29:35 »

Could have gone very differently indeed. I was at the game but when I watched the extended highlights there were a few chances we had that I had forgotten about. Saves from JJW early on were key. It was an entertaining game of football from 2 good sides who were both trying to win. Really enjoyed it as a day out and there are few things in football sweeter than an injury time winner. I had brought some friends with me who often joke that I support Swindon (of course they are all premier league fans) but I think they had a good day out and maybe are starting to appreciate the passion and the attraction of lower league football and away days!

Davison missed an absolute sitter with the header.

Sill grates with me the 2 points we dropped away at Colchester.
That was utter madness and felt like a loss as we dominated throughout.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Monday, March 7, 2022, 11:35:46 »

Davison missed an absolute sitter with the header.

Sill grates with me the 2 points we dropped away at Colchester.
That was utter madness and felt like a loss as we dominated throughout.

I am still very, very peeved about the Colchester result. Let’s hope it doesn’t cost us.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30   Go Up
Print
Jump to: