Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 27   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: War in Europe  (Read 50897 times)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 20:13:54 »

So the question should be what happens after this latest challenge ends
I can see the NATO led by USA push a weaken and angry Russia with a Ukraine dividend towards China due tmainly to. stupid sanctions  that need to be scrapped as soon as possible  China will get the oil and all the food that their nation needs at present including a nuclear arsenal on a plate so to speak from Russia
North America will survive with their food basket In tacked and economically sound due to the sales of military arms.
Europe will be still reliant on others for Oil Food and financial support from China including a weaken Russia and the Middle East including the States.
The clear winners will be Boris and Andrew as their Party gate and it could not be. me cos I don't sweat excuses are far less important than the news of who will press the red button first.
Fucking hell what strange world we all live in.

What a load of nonsense! The sanctions should stay in place as long as it takes and get even stricter to the point where the bite forces a change by Russia either in terms of leadership or Putin backing down. Short of going to war ourselves the sanctions are all we’ve got and if we were to just get rid of them then even that threat wouldn’t carry a threat in the future!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 20:25:58 »

I also don't think the Chinese need a nuclear arsenal from Russia.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 21:02:30 »

Oh dear
What some interesting comments.
Do you really think Russia should be brought down to a North Korean status and if so what do you think will happen then.?
Should the US and Britain be punished for their actions in Iraq and more recently in Afghanistan. Who is bombing and with what make of equipment in Yemen.
Weapons of mass destruction and that old walnut being used again. Think it was France or Germany supplying Iraq WMD but who cares it made a good story for Blare to tell the House of Commons.
Seriously, follow the money or oil and you will find the real answers here.   
Really suggest that you need to look into the past to see what will happen in the future.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 21:07:27 »

Blair, it's Blair
AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 22:21:57 »

Did anyone see the Russian News Editor photobombing her own channel's main evening news program with an anti-war protest?
I guess none of us know what we'd do if we lived under a totalitarian dictatorship; but chances are 99% of us would just keep our heads down and do our best to stay alive and under the radar.
People protesting in Russia are genuine heroes in my book; that News Editors name should go down in history. Nerves of Fucking Steel. Just hope she lives to tell the tale.
Robinz

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 22:30:58 »

Possibly not thought my comments below well enough but here goes

Thank goodness for the British way of government and with the Queen supposedly head of the Country.

Really don't want to think or guess what will happen when Lissy moves on to a higher place though.

JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Monday, March 14, 2022, 22:53:45 »

Top notch analysis as always

Nothing to see here
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 02:14:16 »

So the question should be what happens after this latest challenge ends
I can see the NATO led by USA push a weaken and angry Russia with a Ukraine dividend towards China due tmainly to. stupid sanctions  that need to be scrapped as soon as possible  China will get the oil and all the food that their nation needs at present including a nuclear arsenal on a plate so to speak from Russia
North America will survive with their food basket In tacked and economically sound due to the sales of military arms.
Europe will be still reliant on others for Oil Food and financial support from China including a weaken Russia and the Middle East including the States.
The clear winners will be Boris and Andrew as their Party gate and it could not be. me cos I don't sweat excuses are far less important than the news of who will press the red button first.
Fucking hell what strange world we all live in.

I get some flak on here for talking drivel but fuck me, at least I put a coherent sentence together from time to time.

Out of interest, just how many bottles of Buckfast did you neck before writing that?
« Last Edit: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 02:22:07 by bamboohoomyavatar » Logged

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 02:21:21 »

Did anyone see the Russian News Editor photobombing her own channel's main evening news program with an anti-war protest?

...that News Editors name should go down in history. Nerves of Fucking Steel. Just hope she lives to tell the tale.

The name of the Editor was that memorable, you totally forgot to mention it Wink

It's ok, I prepared a ready made excuse: "I was in total awe of their bravery and anti-war stoicism, that the name of the editor totally escaped me"  Cheesy

'Incessant Nonsense'

AMayesIng

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 07:38:25 »

Fair point Bamboo!

Her name in Marina Ovsyannikova.

Remember it and pass it on.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 09:21:22 »

The Republic of Ireland have started a register of this sort of thing, and so have a bunch of European countries. There's nothing official here that's live yet, but the Telegraph reported that something was going to be set up and announced on Sunday:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/mar/10/uk-to-open-sponsored-route-for-ukrainian-refugees (Guardian link repeating the Telegraph article as the Tele is paypalled)

The Govt scheme is up and running now. We have signed up this morning via a simple online form.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 11:28:24 »

Really suggest that you need to look into the past to see what will happen in the future.
I’d really suggest you get some English lessons before trying to lecture people on history!

When you are getting comments from Bamboo for writing incoherent nonsense then you really need to take note!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 11:52:25 »

The Govt scheme is up and running now. We have signed up this morning via a simple online form.

Just out of interest is there any  indication of DBS Checks etc that those signing up will have to undertake?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 11:57:01 »

Just out of interest is there any  indication of DBS Checks etc that those signing up will have to undertake?

I didn't see anything specifically. It did state that security checks would be made but to be honest no idea what those actually may entail.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
BambooToTheFuture

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 12:55:21 »

I’d really suggest you get some English lessons before trying to lecture people on history!

When you are getting comments from Bamboo for writing incoherent nonsense then you really need to take note!

Oi! Wink

But true Roll Eyes

'Incessant Nonsense'

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 27   Go Up
Print
Jump to: