Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Exeter pre match chat and matchday thread  (Read 33994 times)
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #615 on: Monday, February 7, 2022, 20:32:45 »

Sorry. Just reported what was said. He heavily caveated it, but added at the end that 'there's no smoke without fire'. So he 'implied' the rumour might be true, which was why I posted.

Nuff said - Looks like bollocks. We move on. I'll take the positives from my post. The first few words were good, but I need to put more punctuation. In fairness, I haven't had chance to practice formal writing since school - Except for in work. Well, I have a process. When I follow it, noone can live with me. I just need to go back to the first few words and take the positives from that. It was, after all, a good performance.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #616 on: Monday, February 7, 2022, 20:41:29 »

Sorry. Just reported what was said. He heavily caveated it, but added at the end that 'there's no smoke without fire'.

I can't stand that phrase.   It's the sort of thinking Donald Trump relies on to justify any of the utter bollox conspiracy theories or slander he comes out with.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #617 on: Monday, February 7, 2022, 20:44:26 »

Sorry. Just reported what was said. He heavily caveated it, but added at the end that 'there's no smoke without fire'. So he 'implied' the rumour might be true, which was why I posted.

Nuff said - Looks like bollocks. We move on. I'll take the positives from my post. The first few words were good, but I need to put more punctuation. In fairness, I haven't had chance to practice formal writing since school - Except for in work. Well, I have a process. When I follow it, noone can live with me. I just need to go back to the first few words and take the positives from that. It was, after all, a good performance.

Don’t take it personally from me Mate I know your intentions are always sound 👍
Just a little wound up as some of the shit also being posted about Lyden makes my blood boil.

Half these fuckwits won’t be travelling to the likes of Tranmere or Carlisle but when I hear the shit about 2 players that didn’t get paid pre season, don’t go on the piss, train fucking hard, potentially could lose their career I respond.

Rant over.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #618 on: Monday, February 7, 2022, 20:57:12 »

shit about Lyden? missed that unless it was in reference to the penalty the other day, which he did have a brain fart for
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #619 on: Monday, February 7, 2022, 21:11:41 »

Don’t take it personally from me Mate I know your intentions are always sound 👍
Just a little wound up as some of the shit also being posted about Lyden makes my blood boil.

Half these fuckwits won’t be travelling to the likes of Tranmere or Carlisle but when I hear the shit about 2 players that didn’t get paid pre season, don’t go on the piss, train fucking hard, potentially could lose their career I respond.

Rant over.

Corrr Dukey firing shots this evening 🔫 🧨
Crispy
Pink Jumper For Goalpost

Ignore
« Reply #620 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 08:19:42 »

100% fucking bollocks.
People making shite up.

The lad has an Achilles strain, a result of knee surgery which needs to be managed.
Scan and fingers crossed nothing long term.

As for tantrums complete shite once again.

No more from me on this subject and take this as you want but fact.

Are the Man City selection toys out of pram murmurs complete shite? Not a nibble attempt, a genuine question. 

They've got muslamic rayguns, muslamic rayguns..
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #621 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 10:42:38 »

Are the Man City selection toys out of pram murmurs complete shite? Not a nibble attempt, a genuine question. 

Different discussion Mate.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #622 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 10:56:40 »

Different discussion Mate.

So did he throw his toys out the pram before the Man City game?
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #623 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 11:20:25 »

So did he throw his toys out the pram before the Man City game?

Given how DOB responded that's how I read that also. If that's the case and it is true, surely that is undermining the manager and that's going to cause an issue with discipline within the squad?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #624 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 11:59:05 »

Given how DOB responded that's how I read that also. If that's the case and it is true, surely that is undermining the manager and that's going to cause an issue with discipline within the squad?

From the captain too….
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #625 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 12:07:44 »

Conroy, man city, DOB...

wtf are you all talking about?
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #626 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 12:12:07 »

Conroy played against Man City. What’s supposed to be going on?  Whispering bollocks I presume.
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #627 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 12:13:54 »

There was a rumour that he was meant to be dropped for the Man City game, threw his toys out of the pram after being told and Garner gave in to his sulking and started him.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #628 on: Tuesday, February 8, 2022, 12:28:23 »

ah, I see, thanks
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 [42]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: