Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Simpson Recalled  (Read 12654 times)
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #75 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 11:37:01 »

Yeah i would be absolutely amazed if the club pay it early. May make the fans happy but you are essentially looking at nearly 2m then to gamble on promotion this year. I can't imagine existing creditors would be happy either

The club must think if we can get the caliber of player we did in the summer under an embargo we will be in a very strong position next summer
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 11:42:08 »

The club must think if we can get the caliber of player we did in the summer under an embargo we will be in a very strong position next summer

Indeed, when you consider the players we got in last summer when it looked that we were mainly aiming for consolidation and little more I am reasonably hopeful that Ben2 can get an even higher calibre now we are a club up there in the table.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 11:49:38 »

We have 3 EFL loans totalling £240,000. No doubt there is excess funds available to pay it off if needed.

Must admit it makes sense to get through this season, umbongo gets lifted and we pay it off over time.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 11:52:13 »

I am not sure that's accurate Aud.

I'm pretty sure the big one is £1m.

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 11:55:45 »

It’s here from the last Advisory Board. All I can see is 3 loans.

* CF0FBDCE-6D09-4177-822A-3A8F0FAD2A49.png (267.69 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 194 times.)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 12:05:16 »

Thanks SR. I wonder if given the income from the Man City game and the Scott Twine money as well as the extra income from the Rovers game (4k above break even - police costs) we might be tempted to pay off the loan quicker.

That’s interesting, however, lest we forget we have no income from 30/4 when we play Barrow, unless we get in the play offs which is not a given and we may get some monies from the EFL regarding any EOS dues until PS friendliest. Ah, scrub that, season ticket sales, doh. You get where I’m coming from hopefully.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 12:06:16 »

payable this season Aud.

The monitored grant isn't and so I wouldn't expect it to be included in the table.

I'd be absolutely delighted to be wrong

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 12:10:06 »

Yeah £240,000. Don’t forget a good wedge of the loans is recouped by the EFL not forwarding the next year’s funding each club gets every year. A lot of it was just money we would have got anyway being paid to us early.

All those debts come under the 20/21 season but I doubt it actually means the whole lot will be paid off by May.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 12:25:18 »

That’s interesting, however, lest we forget we have no income from 30/4 when we play Barrow, unless we get in the play offs which is not a given and we may get some monies from the EFL regarding any EOS dues until PS friendliest. Ah, scrub that, season ticket sales, doh. You get where I’m coming from hopefully.

Yeah I do. I think the Season tickets for next season are scheduled to go on sale the end of Feb or March IIRC? Hopefully given how on the ball the new owners seem to be, I assume the lack of income between the end of this season and next is all budgeted and accounted for.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 12:29:41 »

payable this season Aud.

The monitored grant isn't and so I wouldn't expect it to be included in the table.

I'd be absolutely delighted to be wrong

I must admit I was under the impression this was all debts listed in the spirit of openness, but as you say maybe not, if that is the case interesting to know what it is not listed, as many people see those numbers reducing slowly.

I suspect there will be more to add on at some point with legal fee's for the ground deal, and the court cases, Twine tribunal etc I'm sure legal eagle's don't come cheap

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 12:36:18 »

I think Batch May be right. I looked at the initial Advisory Board and it does list EFL loans as £1m.

The overall debt was £4m. Payment plans have been put in place for HMRC and SBC, which are being paid down monthly.

As I posted earlier I’m not sure if part of the EFL loans were just an advancement of what we’d be due in a few months time and that will be clawed back from future payment and not actually physically repaid by the club.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 12:41:14 »

if it's total loans = 1M I've certainly got my figures wrong..

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 13:01:57 »

From the initial AB

* 14F59EDE-91D9-481B-82AA-11729A2EBDE4.jpeg (176.87 KB, 2048x363 - viewed 75 times.)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 13:04:32 »

I am sure they said recently that the overall debt is now down to around £2.6M - i think that is the figure I remember

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #89 on: Monday, January 24, 2022, 13:08:35 »

I am sure they said recently that the overall debt is now down to around £2.6M - i think that is the figure I remember
Yeah only a few days ago IIRC but I dont remember the exact figure mentioned but that sounds about right.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: