Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Newport tickets (away)  (Read 28563 times)
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 19:07:46 »

Have you logged into your account

Yes. It says: NO SEATS AVAILABLE MATCHING YOUR CRITERIA
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 19:09:34 »

Maybe all the seats have been sold which is quick I so. Is it allowing you to purchase terrace tickets

So, give no fucks
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 19:15:33 »

Maybe all the seats have been sold which is quick I so. Is it allowing you to purchase terrace tickets
Chance would be a fine thing.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 19:31:48 »

Just checked after logging back in there is obviously an issue ordering online

So, give no fucks
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, November 2, 2021, 20:41:50 »

Nice one Mate after the challenge this Morning.
Will sell out very quickly this one.

Sorted out my covid passport today. Not travelled abroad for a while Smiley

Thanks mate, ended up going into the club shop in the end as was passing on the way home from work, I believe there was around 400 or so left as of around 3pm
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 18:57:33 »

Sold out yet?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, November 3, 2021, 20:07:31 »

Fuck knows, still can't get into the website despite email from the club saying I now can, possibly sold out.

STFC_Gazza

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 07:07:42 »

Fuck knows, still can't get into the website despite email from the club saying I now can, possibly sold out.

Have you tried clearing your cache?

I've just taken a look and can access the site, when I select the game there are no options which suggests it's sold out
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 08:35:14 »

I just tried it and was able to select Newport tickets. I didn't complete the purchase as I've already got mine. It's certainly a clunky system, having to link to the ticket site when already logged into the OS, and having to wait sometimes for the selection options to appear. But at least it seems to be working and tickets are still available.  Good luck!
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 08:43:24 »

Have you tried clearing your cache?

I've just taken a look and can access the site, when I select the game there are no options which suggests it's sold out
Finally managed to log on and purchase at 12.15 last night, did nothing different, obviously persistance paid off.  Have just tried to log in again and am still getting the ‘no seats available’. Notice again.  Anyway good luck to everyone else still trying and thanks for all the suggestions you gave,  just don’t know what happened or how it all changed,  pretty sure I wouldn’t have stood a chance once they go on general sale at 10am.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 09:01:36 »

Finally managed to log on and purchase at 12.15 last night, did nothing different, obviously persistance paid off.  Have just tried to log in again and am still getting the ‘no seats available’. Notice again.  Anyway good luck to everyone else still trying and thanks for all the suggestions you gave,  just don’t know what happened or how it all changed,  pretty sure I wouldn’t have stood a chance once they go on general sale at 10am.

nice one maniac! You did well to complete the purchase with your computer/laptop still in one piece by the sounds of things!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 10:02:57 »

How does the system recognise if you're a season ticket holder as it dosen't say anywhere on e logged into account.

So, give no fucks
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 10:30:57 »

This was the issue I was having. Despite being double logged in, the system didn't seem to know I was a ST holder. Not sure it was syncing correctly somehow.

Anyway, ordered online now from the general sale. They've been sent to my old address though so now I'm on hold with the ticket office for 30 mins. I know the club have addressed this, but it really is poor that you can't get through to anybody.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 10:33:11 »

We should be offering a better service than that!

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, November 4, 2021, 10:35:43 »

I just double checked and there are definitely terrace tickets still selectable online.

I know this doesn't help with those who can't see them - but at least you know
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: