Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next Advisory Board  (Read 38707 times)
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 14:21:07 »

Seem to be justifying it by saying it brings us into line with other clubs in the division. Don't think we're miles off other clubs but of the ones I looked at we are a little cheaper than some...

Bradford: £20 or £25 on the day
Exeter: £25 or £26 on the day
Northampton: £22 or £24 on the day
Tranmere: £22 or £25 on the day
Bristol Rovers: £26
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 14:41:32 »

Its imperative we keep concessions tickets low, in my opinion. And we should not be charging more than £20 for a Town End ticket. The view is dog shit.

£25 on the sides is more than fair though.
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 14:42:42 »

I think the meeting's are normally early in the month.
Meetings are first Tuesday of the month and the papers for it are created a few days before.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 14:43:58 »

Its imperative we keep concessions tickets low, in my opinion. And we should not be charging more than £20 for a Town End ticket. The view is dog shit.

The TE view is one consideration, and the atmosphere created is linked to it. If prices are too high people will pay the £2 extra for a reasonable view and the noise levels from the TE will fall. Unless of course we're selling out on a regular basis.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 14:46:29 »

Plans to increase programme to a fiver. Seems fair in this climate. What even was the previous price?

I don't know where we go to suggest these things but if the club hasn't already got it, then it may be worth looking at a subscription you pay up front for, for a discount? Like a magazine subscription, come programme season ticket to maybe get for the previous price or £4 each game or something.

Would assist with up front cash flow and be helpful for the few collectors that like to get one every game. Could then just pick it up from the club shop every game.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 14:51:30 »

400% rise on U11's in the side stands. Excessive IMO. 
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 14:52:31 »

agree with all of this. a couple of quid increase for working adults is expected and can be stomached... hitting kids/students isnt going to be a good idea i dont think; they just wont attend if priced out & longer term could be missing out on full paying adults if they fall out of the habit of going, seems short sighted to me.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 14:53:11 »

Meetings are first Tuesday of the month and the papers for it are created a few days before.

That's what I thought. How will the trust communicate with the fans about the potential increases? Like I said below, 400% on an U11's ticket is way over the top.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:02:04 »

*to answer an earlier question

We hope to get all of our c4.5k existing season ticket holders to renew by the end of May and will drive for new season ticket holders as we strive for 6k season ticket holders
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:12:41 »

Some points:

The STFC average ticket price is very low at c£8 which might be that some adults are
accessing the ground using concession tickets, this is something that will be closely monitored next season and anyone abusing concession tickets will not be allowed entry.

£8, that is way lower than I expected.

The ticketing review suggests that the Club should look at increasing Town End tickets to £23, Over 65 to £20, Students to £20, U18 to £10 and U11 to £5

I guess U18 and U11 are OK, I think U18 is only £2 increase? Q. Is U18 the age at the start of the season like season tickets or on day of purchase?! Though if it was £1 last season that is quite a hike
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:16:17 by Batch » Logged
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:18:44 »

This bit seemed remarkable:

"The STFC average ticket price is very low at c£8 which might be that some adults are
accessing the ground using concession tickets, this is something that will be closely monitored next season and anyone abusing concession tickets will not be allowed entry"

That seems stupendously low - is everyone buying kids tickets? conscious that concessions and the Nationwide tickets bring the average down, but both of those cost more than £8 right?

Sorry, Batch posted his whilst I was reading - if this stat is true then the problem seems to be abuse of the system rather than the actual prices on paper being too low.

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:19:36 »

My bad, stupidly took as if they were done today.

Just over 3,500 today
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:20:04 »

Some points:

£8, that is way lower than I expected.

I guess U18 and U11 are OK, I think U18 is only £2 increase? Q. Is U18 the age at the start of the season like season tickets or on day of purchase?! Though if it was £1 last season that is quite a hike
It must be age on day of purchase…surely!?

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:23:41 »

It must be age on day of purchase…surely!?

Yeah,  goint to cry at haveing to fork £20 when the lad can make it next season. Still, he's only likely to go 4 or 5 times so cheaper than the season ticket - especially following the second prive increase in 2 years. Which I am in no way bitter about.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:25:59 »

This bit seemed remarkable:

"The STFC average ticket price is very low at c£8 which might be that some adults are
accessing the ground using concession tickets, this is something that will be closely monitored next season and anyone abusing concession tickets will not be allowed entry"

That seems stupendously low - is everyone buying kids tickets? conscious that concessions and the Nationwide tickets bring the average down, but both of those cost more than £8 right?

Sorry, Batch posted his whilst I was reading - if this stat is true then the problem seems to be abuse of the system rather than the actual prices on paper being too low.

The Nationwide tickets is an interesting one. Lots of my mates work there & are able to buy 2 x £10 for the DRS stand. That's bound to bring the cost down.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, May 24, 2022, 15:28:55 by Hyabb17 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: