Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daffodil Eaters (FGR) v Swindon Town pre match, match, post match thread  (Read 46545 times)
cheltred69

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 12:02:58 »

Ward
Crichlow Odimayo Conroy
Iandolo Hunt
Reed Gladwin
Payne JML McKirdy
Simpson

First team looks fine really, but bench would be callow. Lyden, Baudry, Parsons, East, Aguilar, Dabre and then the youth teamers

I know we’re at a disadvantage with players missing but I don’t think the EFL will let us play 12 😀
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #46 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 12:04:02 »

I know we’re at a disadvantage with players missing but I don’t think the EFL will let us play 12 😀
Its only fair under the circumstances Cheesy

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 12:23:42 »

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 14:35:27 »

Now Cooper has gone do they still play a similar style to ourselves? Be interesting to see who can dominate the ball.
bathford

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 14:53:24 »

Does it honestly matter if these players are missing?

Two aren’t in the starting line up. One’s been ifish and one’s been good and may not make the final cut.

If we can win this despite their absence, that sends a hell of a message to the rest league.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 15:02:02 »

Just looked up the England U20 squad/fixture. They’ve got a development game on Thursday. That’s it. No reason he can’t play Saturday as well.

Unless I’ve got that wrong!
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 15:59:01 »

Just double checking.....the game is at noon time in England?  Which is 6am where I am.
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 16:01:48 »

Another question.  where can i buy an adult sized jersey?  when i look at the Swindon FC webstore, all i see is kids sizes.

thanx.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 16:03:24 »

Just double checking.....the game is at noon time in England?  Which is 6am where I am.

yeah noon kick off fella. I'm not sure if you know already but the game is live on Sky Sports and so won't be available on IFollow. I think you'll be able to get it on an American sports cable channel.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 16:04:58 »

Another question.  where can i buy an adult sized jersey?  when i look at the Swindon FC webstore, all i see is kids sizes.

thanx.

Bit of a sore issue that. Last I heard we have sold out with no chance of ordering more (supplier issue?)
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 16:05:24 »

Does it honestly matter if these players are missing?

Two aren’t in the starting line up. One’s been ifish and one’s been good and may not make the final cut.

If we can win this despite their absence, that sends a hell of a message to the rest league.
Yeah it makes a considerable difference as you always want to play your best players and have options.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 16:06:08 »

Bit of a sore issue that. Last I heard we have sold out with no chance of ordering more (supplier issue?)

There is a third kit due for release in the upcoming month or so, keep an eye out for that. I imagine given the issues with getting Home and Away kit, this one could be a good seller.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 16:10:11 »

yeah noon kick off fella. I'm not sure if you know already but the game is live on Sky Sports and so won't be available on IFollow. I think you'll be able to get it on an American sports cable channel.

good information...i will have to start hunting for it..i have about every channel you can have i think.
Broadbents Tackle

TEF Historian

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 16:12:32 »

good information...i will have to start hunting for it..i have about every channel you can have i think.

It's on ESPN+ mate.

Whether your eyes are green, brown, blue, let me see a little bit of red in 'em.
Godd002

Go Big Red

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 16:25:45 »

Can't get skysports with out a whole VPN thing BUT  espn+ is going to have it and i have paying for that service in a Hulu/disney/spotify bundle for years....Finally it pays off!! 

5:55 AM   Forest Green Rovers vs. Swindon Town (English League Two)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: