Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 47   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Daffodil Eaters (FGR) v Swindon Town pre match, match, post match thread  (Read 46561 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 10:11:28 »

Anyone doing fancy dress? A bacon bap or hot dog would be good
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 12:39:45 »

Kesler called up for England now according to his twitter
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 12:43:02 »

Kesler called up for England now according to his twitter
There was talk he might get released to play. If not then if we are without 5 players on Saturday then serious questions need to be asked and answered by club and the league, would be a complete farce.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #33 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 13:08:48 »

There was talk he might get released to play. If not then if we are without 5 players on Saturday then serious questions need to be asked and answered by club and the league, would be a complete farce.
Should be asked of the league i agree. THe club when asked in August had 1 player they had to worry about
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 13:15:10 »

Should be asked of the league i agree. THe club when asked in August had 1 player they had to worry about
The club has some culpability as well, they aren’t above criticism. Agreeing to play a game no matter what is beyond naive, but either way being without 5 players, 3 of which started yesterday should fall into the exceptional circumstances bracket. If we pick up any injuries during training in week we’ll be in big trouble Saturday and struggling for numbers.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 13:25:41 »

On the plus side good ol’ Doris Johnson is virtually doing away with the red list this week so any extra isolation shouldn’t be a worry.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 13:35:45 »

The food at FGR is the best quality food you'll get at any ground in the league

I'll take your word for it.

You need to start queueing now if you want some. 1100 fans, 1 hatch, 1 server. Tinpot
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 14:20:07 »

You need to start queueing now if you want some. 1100 fans, 1 hatch, 1 server. Tinpot
Yeah the year Doughty score a pen in the sun, I queued just before half time and made it back to my spot after the 2nd half started. Take a flask this time, the hot drinks are nasty.

Sent from my CLT-L09

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, October 3, 2021, 21:01:10 »

The club has some culpability as well, they aren’t above criticism. Agreeing to play a game no matter what is beyond naive, but either way being without 5 players, 3 of which started yesterday should fall into the exceptional circumstances bracket. If we pick up any injuries during training in week we’ll be in big trouble Saturday and struggling for numbers.
Games going to be a total farce,  Vegans must be rubbing their hands.   Anything from this will be an absolute bonus.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 00:29:23 »

Unless you're in the home end  Wink
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #40 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 06:35:50 »

Games going to be a total farce,  Vegans must be rubbing their hands.   Anything from this will be an absolute bonus.
What players do we know are definetly missing
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 06:53:17 »

Grant - Jamaica

Williams - Wales

Gilbert - Ireland U21

Wollacott is in the Ghana provisional squad. Whether that gets trimmed down before the game I don’t know.

KKH - maybe England U21 but that’s only from his twitter account.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 07:42:57 »

I don't think it's a game we are expecting to win, be good to rotate the squad a bit.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 07:51:39 »

Ward
Crichlow Odimayo Conroy
Iandolo Hunt
Reed Gladwin
Payne JML McKirdy
Simpson

First team looks fine really, but bench would be callow. Lyden, Baudry, Parsons, East, Aguilar, Dabre and then the youth teamers

theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, October 4, 2021, 08:44:27 »

Ward
Crichlow Odimayo Conroy
Iandolo Hunt
Reed Gladwin
Payne JML McKirdy
Simpson

First team looks fine really, but bench would be callow. Lyden, Baudry, Parsons, East, Aguilar, Dabre and then the youth teamers

We basically can't afford to pick up any injuries in training this week or really during the game on Saturday, then to add to the farce we'll have to play almost the same team in the pointless cup on Tuesday as we've very few players to rotate. I see we're even trying to get another keeper in for Saturday as well just to really put the cherry on the top....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 47   Go Up
Print
Jump to: