Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 93503 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 11:43:11 »

To be fair if the solution is ringing a premium rate phone number then that's not a solution IMO.
This.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Flashheart

« Reply #466 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 11:45:20 »

Shouldn't have to fuck about ringing phone numbers, I paid for a service.

You're a fucking tool, mate.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 11:47:36 »

You're a fucking tool, mate.
You're welcome to use the ignore button.   Anyway, at least I put it on the right thread so who's the tool ?🤔🤔.

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 11:52:59 »

You Must be one of the lucky ones.   Just looked on website states - they will be sent out between 18th & 28th August.

I don't understand why are you getting in such a tizzy about it? I'm sure you'll get your ST card in the post this week, unless there is a reason that you physically need it before Friday? (if you are going away or whatever)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #469 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 12:08:10 »

You're welcome to use the ignore button.   Anyway, at least I put it on the right thread so who's the tool ?🤔🤔.

Yes, because accidentally posting something in the wrong thread really compares to being a tool over delays from a department that's been under so much pressure.

Fine comparison. Get a grip man for fuck's sake. I'm sure they're doing their best.

Although part of me now hopes they put you at the bottom of the list.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 12:09:09 »

Somebody fart on your food FH?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 12:11:58 »

Although part of me now hopes they put you at the bottom of the list.
Oh, so the other part of you hopes they don't ??.  Thanks.

Flashheart

« Reply #472 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 12:13:02 »

Somebody fart on your food FH?

It's not me you should be asking...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 12:13:52 »

Somebody fart on your food SM?
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 12:19:07 »

Somebody fart on your food SM?
😁😁

Shrivvy Road

« Reply #475 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 12:44:52 »

This.
Have you actually received the email copy yet though? Did you pay extra for a card
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #476 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 12:47:16 »

To be fair if the solution is ringing a premium rate phone number then that's not a solution IMO.
Well it is, it's just not an ideal one. When you look at the problems every single club seem to have had this summer and you look at liverpool and saints fans issues getting theirs i just think his reaction is a bit OTT. I could understand if he was being refused entry due to this but it's not.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 13:01:02 »

Well it is, it's just not an ideal one. When you look at the problems every single club seem to have had this summer and you look at liverpool and saints fans issues getting theirs i just think his reaction is a bit OTT. I could understand if he was being refused entry due to this but it's not.
Problem is at our level the matchday experience is key to getting people back through the gates and as well as results the ticket buying process and general experience around the ground is all part of the package.

Whilst appreciating people are working hard behind the scenes it is all a bit of a mess at the moment and really needs to be sorted ASAP as getting a ticket to someone is pretty basic. It's also contributing to ridiculous queues to get into the ground with poor printer quality or people unable to use the e-tickets on there phone properly causing hold ups.
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 14:31:01 »

Problem is at our level the matchday experience is key to getting people back through the gates and as well as results the ticket buying process and general experience around the ground is all part of the package.

Whilst appreciating people are working hard behind the scenes it is all a bit of a mess at the moment and really needs to be sorted ASAP as getting a ticket to someone is pretty basic. It's also contributing to ridiculous queues to get into the ground with poor printer quality or people unable to use the e-tickets on there phone properly causing hold ups.
Thanks Theakston,  think you’ve summed up perfectly what I have been trying to say all along.  People that have already received their tickets don’t seem to appreciate the aggro involved.  Hopefully will get tickets this week and I do appreciate that a lot of work has been done behind the scenes and appreciate the long hours the ticket office staff have been working to try and sort this problem out.

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Monday, August 23, 2021, 16:40:42 »

Anyone know if you have the digital ticket, if you can share this with someone else some how if your not going to the game ?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: