Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 93703 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 08:33:02 »

To be fair to jbz, whilst talking to a friend I suggested some kind of ten match pass would be a good idea , and one I think the clubs done before in the past.

It is doable for sure and yes it has been done before, though in fairness to the club and it’s financial plight, the most pressing issue is to get money in and as much as possible in a short space of time. I suspect that once the rush for season tickets has subsided then it is something that given the new ‘mission statement’ of the club to be open, transparent and genuinely engaging with the fan base be something to present to the club or trust to have a serious look at.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 08:51:58 »

like this https://www.theposh.com/tickets/10-game-flexi-ticket/
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 08:54:45 »

Excellent idea and could see that being a massive hit considering how many work shifts etc

So, give no fucks
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 08:56:51 »

That's the ticket

Nothing to see here
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 08:59:13 »

It is doable for sure and yes it has been done before, though in fairness to the club and it’s financial plight, the most pressing issue is to get money in and as much as possible in a short space of time. I suspect that once the rush for season tickets has subsided then it is something that given the new ‘mission statement’ of the club to be open, transparent and genuinely engaging with the fan base be something to present to the club or trust to have a serious look at.

Selling this type of offer brings in cash from those who won't buy a full season ticket.  There will be enough seats to go round.

Nothing to see here
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:06:15 »

The flexible 6,8,10 game pass was brought up on twitter yesterday and one of the Trust members said it would be taken away to be discussed with the club. Myself and probably my dad would definitely be interested.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:08:48 »

This is an awesome idea. I work every other Saturday so this is perfect for people like me. Clem/Rob if you are reading this make it happen!
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:11:03 »

The flexible 6,8,10 game pass was brought up on twitter yesterday and one of the Trust members said it would be taken away to be discussed with the club. Myself and probably my dad would definitely be interested.

Before anyone gets excited, as I mentioned full season ticket and new applications should be fulfilled first. Then any part ST can be sold. Wouldn’t be helpful if a part time ST just dumped themselves down in a full ST holders seat.
JBZ

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:13:50 »

Before anyone gets excited, as I mentioned full season ticket and new applications should be fulfilled first. Then any part ST can be sold. Wouldn’t be helpful if a part time ST just dumped themselves down in a full ST holders seat.

Some confusion may have arisen.  With this arrangement, you would book a seat in the run up to the match, as any punter can do on a match by match basis.  It would not guarantee a set seat.

Nothing to see here
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:16:42 »

Some confusion may have arisen.  With this arrangement, you would book a seat in the run up to the match, as any punter can do on a match by match basis.  It would not guarantee a set seat.

Fine, as I said, that cannot happen until the full season ticket window has been exploited by both the club and fans.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:17:21 »

Maybe there would be a timescale needed to select the game just like any other appointment. If for whatever reason you have to cancel then the seat becomes available again on the website with first come first served

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:23:50 »

Exactly, I wouldn't expect a set seat. I presume that if I bought say a 6 game flexi pass and I wanted to use it for a game in September say, I assume I'd pick a stand and a seat as if I was a walk up on the game kind of guy. I don't know exactly how it would work but I wouldn't expect my 'own' seat or anything.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:26:56 »

Its ok for Posh why not us

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:31:34 »

Its ok for Posh why not us

Maybe it will be. The owner is only just in the door Jimmy.

Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Sunday, July 25, 2021, 09:34:28 »

Maybe it will be. The owner is only just in the door Jimmy.

Sorry Bob I meant if the format works or them it could be good for us as soon as things have settled down.

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: