Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 36   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 93685 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 13:40:49 »

Just got my old seat back in the Arkells, two years after Power shut that part of the stand 'to save some money'.

Slighty miffed that I enquired about purchasing a ticket for Saturday's friendly and was told they weren't on sale, at around the same time they tweeted that they were on sale.

I'll just have to pop down again in the next few days instead...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 13:50:06 »

Should be made possible to download tickets to print off at home.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 13:53:09 »

Was it busy in the ticket office?
Mplanney

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 13:58:31 »

I drove past about 20 mins ago and looked to around 7 or 8 people queuing
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 14:02:29 »

Should be made possible to download tickets to print off at home.

According to the details on the OS, online ST purchases should be possible when/if they sort out the IT gliche but, when I went to the CG to renew mine earlier today, they explained that STs are being emailed to people with a link to download it to your phone (no plastic STs this year). That's not a problem for me, but not sure what the plan is for people who don't have a smart phone.

Was it busy in the ticket office?

When I went at 1130 there were 3 windows open and only about twenty in the queue. When I drove past at 2-30, there were only 5 or 6 in the queue.
« Last Edit: Monday, July 26, 2021, 14:06:49 by Private Fraser » Logged
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 19:40:51 »

When I went there were six of us queuing. Just had the ticket windows open and not the actual shop. I renewed five season tickets for next year. I’m hoping the crowds will come back now lee power has gone. There were some cracking days pre Covid. If ever the club needs its fan base it’s now. COYRs!!

Sent from my iPhone
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 20:49:25 »

According to the details on the OS, online ST purchases should be possible when/if they sort out the IT gliche but, when I went to the CG to renew mine earlier today, they explained that STs are being emailed to people with a link to download it to your phone (no plastic STs this year). That's not a problem for me, but not sure what the plan is for people who don't have a smart phone.

When I went at 1130 there were 3 windows open and only about twenty in the queue. When I drove past at 2-30, there were only 5 or 6 in the queue.

If there are no plastic season tickets to swipe, how does it work if you want someone to use yours when you can’t and it is on YOUR phone and not theirs? Or have I missed something?
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:04:16 »

If there are no plastic season tickets to swipe, how does it work if you want someone to use yours when you can’t and it is on YOUR phone and not theirs? Or have I missed something?

I’d imagine that the majority of ST holders would have smart phones. Both my parents do and they are mid 70’s!
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:27:08 »

I’d imagine that the majority of ST holders would have smart phones. Both my parents do and they are mid 70’s!

Ok, I accept and agree but that does not answer my question regarding a third party using yours when you cannot.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:32:35 »

Ok, I accept and agree but that does not answer my question regarding a third party using yours when you cannot.

What you are sent is a Link which generates a QR code which you save to either Apple wallet or the Google Pay app. I don’t know enough about QR codes to know if there’s a way of sharing them a third party or what the arrangements are for people who don’t have a smart phone. I guess it will be explained later.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:32:36 »

you can agreement still get a card instead. I'm doing that for the very reason of letting someone else use it if I can't.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:58:29 »

you can agreement still get a card instead. I'm doing that for the very reason of letting someone else use it if I can't.

Thanks for that, if they’re going to be flexible like that we’ll get the three I said, if not, only two.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 21:58:37 »

U can share the Qr Code. I’ve got my under 11 and mine on my phone. I have also shared them with my wife so when I can’t got she can go instead and take my little one. There would be an element of trust needed. If you lent it to your friend, they could technically swipe in before you on the next game I believe, unless I have got this wrong.

Sent from my iPhone
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 22:06:36 »

Also when getting multiple codes you have to be careful. I had the full range of people going. Concessions, adult, under 11 and under 18. Seats, thus QR codes are assigned these designations so I had to make sure I gave the right QR code to the right person. I.e I did not wanna give the concession in our group the under 11 seat said imagine he may get a strange look when scanning in on match days.

Also I think batch is right in that eventually people will be mailed cards.

Sent from my iPhone
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Monday, July 26, 2021, 22:17:31 »

to be honest littlered I've accidentally used my son's u18 card before and nobody cared
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 36   Go Up
Print
Jump to: