Pages: 1 ... 904 905 906 [907] 908 909 910 ... 972   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1570802 times)
4D
That was definately my last game, honest

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #13590 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2024, 19:51:39 »

Realistically is it worth opening in the off season for a handful of people?

They open during the week, why not shut Thursday but open Saturday?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13591 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2024, 20:14:30 »

That's what I said, I work out of town but live here  Smiley
Oh yeah. I read it as out of town wankers
TailBetweenLegs

Ignore
« Reply #13592 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2024, 20:26:57 »

Probably just me but i just don't think that many would travel to look at some old stock
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #13593 on: Tuesday, June 18, 2024, 22:28:34 »

Probably just me but i just don't think that many would travel to look at some old stock

Oddly, that is precisely what some people do at 5am when Next has a big sale on.  I know, I know, I'm being flippant.

I'm not suggesting the shop could ever compete on such a level, but in my entire lifetime, I really cannot remember a time the club did much of anything innovative to make it anything more than a jumble sale spot.  That is not a knock on the current ownership, although they are included, but everyone since the 80's!  It's always felt borderline volunteer run, you can almost imagine CCTV footage exists o stock being dropped off by locals in black bags overnight, before being sorted to make sure the used nappies and needles are removed.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #13594 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 05:57:17 »

Happy annual ‘parent company being issued with notice to be struck off because of late filings’ day. Feels like it gets earlier every year

Still, at least lessons have been learned

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13595 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 06:00:22 »

Yay, another admin error! It's all perfectly normal.. Everybody does it don't you know.

Edit: actually, isn't seebeck basically the dormant owning company with no debts or liabilities.

This could actually genuinely be just incompetence unless someone can tell me a reason it might not be.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #13596 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 06:08:40 »

It will almost definitely just be incompetence. But what’s to be expected from those clowns

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #13597 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 06:19:25 »

It will almost definitely just be incompetence. But what’s to be expected from those clowns
Indeed. Perhaps they can make one of the stewards official 'accounts reminder pathway officer'
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #13598 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 06:22:50 »

What are you on about?

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #13599 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 06:51:30 »

Yay, another admin error! It's all perfectly normal.. Everybody does it don't you know.

Edit: actually, isn't seebeck basically the dormant owning company with no debts or liabilities.

This could actually genuinely be just incompetence unless someone can tell me a reason it might not be.

Anthony Hall stated - For the late payments, we now have a simple timeline of when stuff is due and it is properly recorded in and out so we know when everything must be paid.

“[Has every payment been on time since the charge?] Yes.”

Just a crazy out there idea, but why not implement the same superb system for things like account filing?

The guy is an absolute disaster salad.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #13600 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 07:20:07 »

Anthony Hall stated - For the late payments, we now have a simple timeline of when stuff is due and it is properly recorded in and out so we know when everything must be paid.

“[Has every payment been on time since the charge?] Yes.”

Just a crazy out there idea, but why not implement the same superb system for things like account filing?

The guy is an absolute disaster salad.

I don't want to dwell on Anthony Hall as i attempt to be positive for the season but the guy is a joke. The suggestion here is that it was incompetence that caused late payments, when in reality the fact the trust got paid exactly 30 days late suggests they were very organised as to if and when they made payments.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #13601 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 07:22:59 »

Have you seen the article in the adver about the training ground?

Sometimes its best to say nothing at all!
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #13602 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 07:39:01 »

Have you seen the article in the adver about the training ground?

Sometimes its best to say nothing at all!

Absolutely. He said this -

“[Do you have a timeline for when that might happen?] It would be wrong of me to do that because then I would be judged against it, so that is one thing that I am keen not to do."

May as well appoint a cactus wearing a bow tie as CEO for all the use this shit pony is.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
DV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #13603 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 07:42:22 »

Properly recording payments in & out…

What a fantastic forward thinking idea - you know it might just catch on in the business world.

(wtf have they been doing instead ffs)
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #13604 on: Wednesday, June 19, 2024, 07:46:28 »

Properly recording payments in & out…

What a fantastic forward thinking idea - you know it might just catch on in the business world.

(wtf have they been doing instead ffs)

100%, and exactly my point. He should be embarrassed to have those words come out of his mouth.

Pages: 1 ... 904 905 906 [907] 908 909 910 ... 972   Go Up
Print
Jump to: