Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1122936 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1470 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 16:28:31 »

They wouldn't do it to Audrey  Smiley
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #1471 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 16:54:02 »

The bloke behind me in the DRS is a miserable cunt and keeps asking me to sit down, ruining my experience every week.

Ignore
« Reply #1472 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 16:56:02 »

I regularly get my view blocked by folk standing in the DRS and they often take offence at being asked to sit down.

Folk go to the DRS because they want to sit. If you want to stand, go to the Town End.

I suppose standing at the back row or two of the DRS should be tolerated (not allowed until Safe Standing is installed). Also, if you are at a seat and someone behind you asks you to sit down so they can see, do so- don't be a cunt about it. A lot of folk sit because they have to.

Completely agree with the above. Why go in that stand if you want to stand up. Doesn't make sense to me.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #1473 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 17:05:06 »

The bloke behind me in the DRS is a miserable cunt and keeps asking me to sit down, ruining my experience every week.

Smug Fuck Off
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1474 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 17:47:47 »

If you want to stand, go to the Town End.

I suppose standing at the back row or two of the DRS should be tolerated (not allowed until Safe Standing is installed). Also, if you are at a seat and someone behind you asks you to sit down so they can see, do so- don't be a cunt about it. A lot of folk sit because they have to.

This is the take you'd expect from anyone being reasonable.

Going forward if we're remodeling that the stand with exec boxes, etc. I'd like to see safe standing/rail seats considered even if only a very small amount in the bottom tier on the wide blocks. It would easily resolve all this.
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #1475 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 21:39:31 »

steep gradient. what a load of fucking bollocks. stand has been there since the mid90s and people have stood there since inception- where have the safety concerns been in the last 1/4 century+? 

same cunts crying over standing in a seated area are the ones who probably wank themselves silly harping on about stands like the Kop / Stretford End... which are also all seater.  the Town End is also legally a seating area btw.

reduced capacity wont be an issue- the way its going we'll have more empty seats than occupied ones very soon.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1476 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 22:53:05 »

If your post is serious and you’re not trying to ‘whoosh’ folks who are not up to speed with modern ‘cyber piss taking’ then I’d could equally be said you’re and inconsiderate cunt.
« Last Edit: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 23:16:25 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #1477 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 22:59:07 »

Do you even need to ask?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1478 on: Thursday, February 10, 2022, 23:12:37 »

Quote from: Legends-Lounge
If your post is serious and you’re not trying to ‘whoosh’ folks who are not up to speed with modern ‘CY er piss taking’ then I’d could equally be said you’re and inconsiderate cunt.

oh LL, you're better than that!

somebody said their view was getting blocked by people standing.... hence this
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #1479 on: Friday, February 11, 2022, 00:22:36 »

Do you even need to ask?

Oh dear LL.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1480 on: Friday, February 11, 2022, 06:56:31 »

Oh dear LL.

What?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1481 on: Friday, February 11, 2022, 08:16:17 »

steep gradient. what a load of fucking bollocks. stand has been there since the mid90s and people have stood there since inception- where have the safety concerns been in the last 1/4 century+? 

same cunts crying over standing in a seated area are the ones who probably wank themselves silly harping on about stands like the Kop / Stretford End... which are also all seater.  the Town End is also legally a seating area btw.

reduced capacity wont be an issue- the way its going we'll have more empty seats than occupied ones very soon.

Have a go on this one LL.  Wink

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1482 on: Friday, February 11, 2022, 09:09:34 »

Hopefully the club will realise there is an appetite for standing and incorporate safe standing into any new / rebuilt stands. A bigger Town End with safe standing would be a good idea IMO.

I'm not really sure why people are getting so aggravated about this, though. It's pretty clear they've been instructed to get people to sit the fuck down and if people aren't gonna comply what else can they do? I imagine most of those threatened with bans will probably shit themselves anyway and move to the Town End or do as they're told. Having said that I hope the bans aren't too lengthy.

I do wonder if feeling towards the club coincides with current form.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #1483 on: Friday, February 11, 2022, 10:20:49 »

Like others have mentioned... I don't see what else the club can do. I honestly doubt the club would care that much, but when you're faced with sanctions, you have to show as a club that you are trying to take measures to get people to sit.

I'd love to be able to drink alcohol in my seat, but rules permit that I cannot. Can't see why this is causing such a stir
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #1484 on: Friday, February 11, 2022, 10:40:04 »

Like others have mentioned... I don't see what else the club can do. I honestly doubt the club would care that much, but when you're faced with sanctions, you have to show as a club that you are trying to take measures to get people to sit.

I'd love to be able to drink alcohol in my seat, but rules permit that I cannot. Can't see why this is causing such a stir

Because some folk truly detest being told what to do.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: