Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1122432 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1110 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:09:49 »

Surprised the sponsor agreed to that.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1111 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:21:45 »

That doesnt look great
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1112 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:28:10 »

I can understand why, but the badge and the sponsor for me look crap being so dark. Perhaps it'll grow on me but looks a bit like a bin bag.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1113 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:28:55 »

Looks a little bland to me

So, give no fucks
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1114 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:30:23 »

Not sure what some of you were expecting from a blackout kit (unless you've never seen one before).

I love them and this looks class.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1115 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:40:42 »

Fair point and I'll admit I didn't 100% understand the reason behind them.

https://footballshirtcollective.com/2021/03/09/the-story-behind-the-black-out-collection/

So, give no fucks
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #1116 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:46:34 »

So, is the choice down to some kind of political statement?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1117 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:47:40 »

Surprised the sponsor agreed to that.

I can understand why, but the badge and the sponsor for me look crap being so dark. Perhaps it'll grow on me but looks a bit like a bin bag.

I suspect it may look better in the light, that photo looks like its been taken in an airing cupboard.

Quite like it.

Not sure what some of you were expecting from a blackout kit (unless you've never seen one before).

Had it been said previously it was going to be a black out kit, must have missed that?

https://footballshirtcollective.com/2021/03/09/the-story-behind-the-black-out-collection/

Oh god, the anti wokists will be wanking themselves into a lather, I hope to god the players don't take the knee wearing it, shit will be lost and pearls clutched!
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1118 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:50:26 »

Now now😀

So, give no fucks
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1119 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 09:50:56 »

I also hadn't realised the significance either. Once others do this is really going to split the fanbase isn't it? Going to be woke this and snowflake that and a load of pearl clutching. Hope I am wrong.

Let's wait and see for the official announcement from the club before going too wild. I think some of our Twitter fans literally have no patience left, literally bombarding the club to announce the third shirt!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1120 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 10:16:39 »

Great work but this won't go down well with elderly supporters and those from rural areas.

Nothing to see here
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #1121 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 10:40:45 »

Can't we just enjoy it for what it is?  A new third kit, leave all the bullshit to one side.  If you like it, buy it.  If you don't, don't.

I am not sure why everything has to be so black (pun intended) or white these days, it gets very tiresome - and twitter is the cesspit for this stuff..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1122 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 10:44:11 »

Can't we just enjoy it for what it is?  A new third kit, leave all the bullshit to one side.  If you like it, buy it.  If you don't, don't.

I am not sure why everything has to be so black (pun intended) or white these days, it gets very tiresome - and twitter is the cesspit for this stuff..
This 100%

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1123 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 10:47:56 »

Can't we just enjoy it for what it is?  A new third kit, leave all the bullshit to one side.  If you like it, buy it.  If you don't, don't.

Great sentiments but, of course, that's life these days

Nothing to see here
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #1124 on: Friday, November 26, 2021, 10:59:19 »

I also hadn't realised the significance either. Once others do this is really going to split the fanbase isn't it? Going to be woke this and snowflake that and a load of pearl clutching. Hope I am wrong.

Let's wait and see for the official announcement from the club before going too wild. I think some of our Twitter fans literally have no patience left, literally bombarding the club to announce the third shirt!
Getting their practice in for the January transfer window where they’ll be bombarding every post!
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: