Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 824   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1170409 times)
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:14:20 »

Reading that gave me goosebumps. Hadn't quite appreciated the gap there was between ownership and fans. I knew it was poor but i guess you just get used to it. What a difference a bit of communication makes. The whole club appears to be pulling in the same direction on every level.

The bar was set low but Clem has already exceeded my expectations in terms of how he represents the club.

This appears to be a Swindon Town we can be proud of and i'm all in for it.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:14:57 »

Wow, what an absolutely positive statement by Clem. Can do nothing but applaud him.

What was the attack on Zav Austin all about then? I've not heard anything about that before.

Are we saying the attack was STFC/Power related?

When i saw him at the posh friendly his arm was in a sling.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:16:24 »

There’s a fella on the Rochdale forum who has been fantastic in digging out info on Curran and his associates trying to get their claws into the club. I suspect The Slug is lurking somewhere.

The story behind his Roller is an eye opener. Looks suspiciously like it was used to clean his laundry *cough*.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:18:26 »

Top statement, I assume the attack on Zav Austin has some sort of connection to the club or something for it to have been raised in such a way?

As an aside is there a Mrs Morfuni as I suspect that might also have some bearing on how much time he spends in the UK?

I suspect you aren't on twitter but there is a lady called Sara who lives in Sydney who has retweeting a lot of Clem stuff and posting information to fans about what is happening at the club. I think she is Clem's wife or GF.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:20:41 »

Just looking online and I note that as it stands Power is still a Director of STFC Ltd, Seebeck and Swinton? I assume that will be sorted in due course, but would be nice to see 'resigned' next to Powers name....
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:21:27 »

I suspect you aren't on twitter but there is a lady called Sara who lives in Sydney who has retweeting a lot of Clem stuff and posting information to fans about what is happening at the club. I think she is Clem's wife or GF.

I am on that Twitter, I will have to hunt this mysterious Sara down...
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:25:00 »

For those interested here’s the Rochdale lowdown on Curran

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/275065/the-gifted-rolls-royce--why-morton-house-must-fail-the-efl-test-(part-6)/#21
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:25:49 »

I'm a little bit cautious about Zavier Austin, he was the one to originally introduce Clem to Power and is the last remaining connection to Power and his underworld cronies.

Perhaps someone who's a bit more informed might be able to comment on his credentials.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:28:21 »

Just looking online and I note that as it stands Power is still a Director of STFC Ltd, Seebeck and Swinton? I assume that will be sorted in due course, but would be nice to see 'resigned' next to Powers name....

I saw this some time ago. Authentic?

https://twitter.com/KieranMaguire/status/1423527003655921665?s=20

Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:30:43 »

SarzSwindon is her name on Twitter.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:32:16 »

Here you go:

@sarahg_100
horlock07

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:44:30 »

That's legit, but only shows that he has ceased to be a person with significant control, as it stand he remains listed as a director.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #657 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 11:44:42 »

I'm a little bit cautious about Zavier Austin, he was the one to originally introduce Clem to Power and is the last remaining connection to Power and his underworld cronies.

Perhaps someone who's a bit more informed might be able to comment on his credentials.
Genuinely believe like literally everyone else that Power charmed him and then fucked him over. In the beginning Power had the links with spurs had money coming in and didn't fuck anyone over.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 12:10:35 »

Morfuni, Austin, Standing... there's a whole lot of naivity in this racket, isn't there?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: Friday, August 13, 2021, 12:18:08 »

Morfuni, Austin, Standing... there's a whole lot of naivity in this racket, isn't there?

Unfortunately I think you have to give Power credit for being the successful conman he is. I'd say he had maybe 95% of our fanbase fooled initially and it was a case of the pendulum taking 8 years or so to very slowly swing in the other direction.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 ... 824   Go Up
Print
Jump to: