Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1123139 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 13:08:50 »

Interesting to read the article in the adver about season tickets, Rob did mention they were looking at what to do about last season’s tickets, and their target was to get us up to 6000

Hmm, Fitton was the last one to drop prices in a similar attempt to boost numbers, and he ended up disappointed in the takeup. Wonder if the new regime will generate sufficient goodwill to get there - it would be quite an achievement. What's the current level? About 3500?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Flashheart

« Reply #466 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 13:12:04 »

6,000 sounds ambitious.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 13:23:54 »

If we couldn’t get 6000 in league 1 with the offer of £200 season tickets with similar goodwill levels thanks to ousting Diamandis I can’t see us getting close to 6k in league 2 unfortunately, especially in the current climate.
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 13:30:12 »

The power of Power’s demise is a powerful marketing tool.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 13:58:09 »

even so

I'll do my bit as I'm sure those that also can will.

we haven't seen the offer yet mind
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 14:27:03 »

Hmm, Fitton was the last one to drop prices in a similar attempt to boost numbers, and he ended up disappointed in the takeup. Wonder if the new regime will generate sufficient goodwill to get there - it would be quite an achievement. What's the current level? About 3500?

To be fair we bought season tickets that season, even though we couldn’t make midweek games, and have had them ever since.

Wasn’t planning on renewing for the upcoming season, but probably will now
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 14:59:47 »

Whenever I go to Pattaya, there's always STFC news when I get back.

Guess where I'm going tomorrow? (I'll give you a clue - it's Pattaya)

Does Buttsy's in Soi Bukahao still do that great Liver and Onion with Mashed potato?
Flashheart

« Reply #472 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 15:03:38 »

Does Buttsy's in Soi Bukahao still do that great Liver and Onion with Mashed potato?

I doubt it exists anymore. Everything's been shut for months.
Munichred

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 15:17:58 »

I doubt it exists anymore. Everything's been shut for months.

Shame. I ate there a few times as it was c100 metres from Lucy's Massage, which my good mate Ian used to own with his Thai girlfriend... Lucy. 10 years since I was there :-(

Have fun!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 15:45:45 »

Shaun Hodgetts seems to have become the new TEF punch bag...there had to be one with Power out of the picture I suppose...

The man had his tongue right up Powers ass even right at the very end. Him being moody with Clem doesn't surprise me. He gets what he deserves.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 15:54:51 »

What a refreshing few days. Very happy with the CEO appointment, and I thought he spoke well yesterday.

Intrigued by what is planned for season tickets, as surely the 6000 target wouldn’t have been mentioned without some sort of incentive (I’d be surprised if we get near that figure but I like that they are aiming high!)

I hope a certain non-Exec director has also moved on, to put an end to the days of the local convicts getting the red carpet treatment in the boardroom.

Re. Hodgetts. It’s only when you listen to Vic Morgan, Andrew Hawes and our very own RP interview players and staff that you realise just how poor his questioning is. Throw in the perceived Power bias and it’s no surprise he gets some stick. A lovely man, though and I hope it doesn’t get too personal.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 16:04:51 »

May have missed it but I see the home kit has been released in the club shop, no sponsors but not sure if it will stay that way.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 16:07:05 »

Presumably they will want a sponsor for the revenue, but that will take some time.

Impressed at what is a unique Puma shirt. Like the pinstripes, not sure i'm a fan of all the mini old badges. But overall looks good.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 16:09:45 »

Those stripes will look a long way apart on some fans  Cheesy
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: Friday, July 23, 2021, 16:28:19 »

Presumably they will want a sponsor for the revenue, but that will take some time.

Impressed at what is a unique Puma shirt. Like the pinstripes, not sure i'm a fan of all the mini old badges. But overall looks good.

I'm the same, loving the pinstripes, but the white patches and the badges just seem to me to be puma trying a little too hard. Overall though as nice a home shirt we have had in a while. I am going to buy either home or away for the first time in a while I reckon so will wait and see what the away one looks like.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: