Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 803   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New beginnings - 25% Truth, 80% Bollocks  (Read 1123466 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:03:14 »

Banbury hand feeding people here

Either the penny has dropped or I’m massively wrong.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:08:14 »

Quote from: DV Canio
Banbury hand feeding people here

name that tune
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:15:20 »

Was he any good at soccer though

I only saw him warming up, I didn't hang around to watch him play.  I mean, I appreciate what he has done and all that, but..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:16:30 »

I only saw him warming up, I didn't hang around to watch him play.  I mean, I appreciate what he has done and all that, but..

You aren’t one of the Great Western Stalkers then?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:19:33 »

You aren’t one of the Great Western Stalkers then?

No.  However Ginginho was there and I did see him tying his shoe laces for him and giving him a rub down - make of that what you will..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:23:03 »

name that tune

Well assuming SR was being sincere about DOR dropping a hint - I’ve based my (probably wrong conclusion) off the fact it’s someone who can be TRUSTed?
stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:27:48 »

I played this evening at foundation park and couldn’t believe it when I saw Clem on the next pitch! Way to shy to go and speak to him but what a bloke! Saw him play in goal for part and pull off a cracker of a save
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:29:34 »

Well assuming SR was being sincere about DOR dropping a hint - I’ve based my (probably wrong conclusion) off the fact it’s someone who can be TRUSTed?

Maaaaayyybeeeee

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:30:53 »

I played this evening at foundation park and couldn’t believe it when I saw Clem on the next pitch! Way to shy to go and speak to him but what a bloke! Saw him play in goal for part and pull off a cracker of a save

The only thing I noticed was he had a way better tan than anyone else out there..

stfcjack

The Swindon lot don't seem to respect you

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:35:01 »

I forgot his name but this suggests the chap who is the chairman of the trust, he was with him at the Supermarine game
RWB Robin

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:35:33 »

If then it is who is being hinted at, it sounds like a very interesting appointment.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:36:44 »

Maaaaayyybeeeee

I don’t really wanna know
How you garden grows

Or

...you’re gonna be the one that saves me
Coz after all, you’re my Wonderwall

??
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:39:57 »

I forgot his name but this suggests the chap who is the chairman of the trust, he was with him at the Supermarine game

Not the chairman, again going on what is purely guesswork on my part.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:47:33 »

I respect the work the Trust has done but not sure I'd be impressed with the appointment of one them. The role is so vital I would have liked it to be someone with experience in running a club at some level. No offence to members of the Trust. It seems people are hinting at what to me, seems to have been the least impressive Trust member I have seen speak. Wait and see I guess.
Flashheart

« Reply #194 on: Wednesday, July 21, 2021, 22:48:38 »

It would be quite a statement regarding openness if somebody on the Trust board was made the CEO.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 803   Go Up
Print
Jump to: