Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 203   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new, new manager thread. Thread closed.  (Read 275171 times)
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1695 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:08:09 »

Ryan Mason Pint

This as well…
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1696 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:14:25 »

Masons odds keep dropping. Think a new manager will come in quite soon and I think it'll be him!
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #1697 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:19:36 »

Masons odds keep dropping. Think a new manager will come in quite soon and I think it'll be him!

Well, I’d be more than happy with that and more surprised than that still. Especially if we have to pay for his services. What puts me off that kind of appointment is you know as soon as we get some degree of success with him he’d be off. Don’t get me wrong, we’re as I have said before bottom feeders so u til we become a PL giant it’s always going to happen, though that diminishes slightly the higher we go. I’m still of a mind that it is an unknown no manager/coach or Non league rising star. We of course have a historical record of blooding top ex players so who knows?
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1698 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:25:26 »

What puts me off that kind of appointment is you know as soon as we get some degree of success with him he’d be off.

If he gets us up and competing in the league above you'd have to wish him well.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1699 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:37:04 »

Being realistic......Mason is on a huge salary as 1st team coach at Spurs said to be more than £10k per week, does he have any aspiration to manage outside of the Premier League?

Has he himself stated he wants to manage rather than just being a coach (ignoring his 6 games in temp charge of Spurs).

Has Clem suggested he is a viable target?

Would he be willing to take a huge pay cut to start a career in management? also the first club that made him an offer from a higher league then he would be off anyway.

I think they are too man "no's" in there and I don't think he is even an option its just people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 200.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1700 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:38:28 »

Essentially that is what it will come down to. Is he happy being a coach or does he want to be a manager?

If its the latter then he's unlikely to be given a prem job out side of a caretaker role.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #1701 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:41:17 »

Essentially that is what it will come down to. Is he happy being a coach or does he want to be a manager?

If its the latter then he's unlikely to be given a prem job out side of a caretaker role.
I just haven't read any interview etc with him stating he wants a career in management, there may be some but I havent read of it.

We could be trying to sell a dog to a man that is happy with a cat.

singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #1702 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:47:07 »

I just haven't read any interview etc with him stating he wants a career in management, there may be some but I havent read of it.

We could be trying to sell a dog to a man that is happy with a cat.

if he didn't want it he wouldn't take it.
we shouldn't be afraid to appoint someone for fear of them doing too good. we recruit again and move on as we always have done. and hopefully from a better league
Mr Stevens

Ignore
« Reply #1703 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:49:07 »

Don't mind who it is, as long as he's not called Steve (Evans or McMahon).

Take your chips and fuck off home.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #1704 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:51:38 »

Do we think we will have some more news today? Knowing the club a glut of announcements around 5pm (as I'm driving home from work  Eek).
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #1705 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:51:52 »

Being realistic......Mason is on a huge salary as 1st team coach at Spurs said to be more than £10k per week, does he have any aspiration to manage outside of the Premier League?

Has he himself stated he wants to manage rather than just being a coach (ignoring his 6 games in temp charge of Spurs).

Has Clem suggested he is a viable target?

Would he be willing to take a huge pay cut to start a career in management? also the first club that made him an offer from a higher league then he would be off anyway.

I think they are too man "no's" in there and I don't think he is even an option its just people putting 2 and 2 together and getting 200.

Exactly this in addition my own comments, so for those reasons, I’m out.
Peter Venkman

« Reply #1706 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:55:58 »

I do think that many of our fanbase will be very disappointed with whoever we choose as manager as there is a high likelihood that many of them haven't even heard of him, the same appointment as it was with Garner.

I don't think we will appoint someone with a "name" like Carrick or Mason, more likely a Premier League or Championship level academy or U23 manager in the mold of Garner, Critchley or Barry Lewtas.

Whoever is appointed will have my full backing from the off until they prove they don't deserve it Smiley

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1707 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 13:58:03 »

all this talk of Mason is pointless. I got itk from a mate

Just heard from my postman mate matty Taylor at county ground again today two days in a row now apparently
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1708 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 14:08:01 »

all this talk of Mason is pointless. I got itk from a mate

That is the exact opposite of an appointment to get the fanbase buzzing.
kaufman

« Reply #1709 on: Wednesday, June 8, 2022, 14:08:18 »

Has anyone considered taylor could come in as coach as well as mason? Both coaches at spurs the same time.
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 ... 203   Go Up
Print
Jump to: