Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 203   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new, new manager thread. Thread closed.  (Read 275275 times)
Nijholts Nuts

Ignore
« Reply #1590 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 16:32:34 »

If the worst comes the worst, Mildly can take the initial running sessions that the players get put through, or we can hire 3rd party PTs to at least get some conditioning into the players. Time and again we've heard stories of pre season, where the coaching staff don't get the balls out for the first few weeks.

I only dream of Claire Sweeney
JanAirplaneMan

« Reply #1591 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 16:39:33 »

Issue is with compensation on the 2 scotts. We need Charlton to agree this before announcements can occur. We have preferred replacements (HC and no 2), as well as players signed (current and new ones) ready to go. Lets hope it all gets agreed asap.
MangoRed

Ignore
« Reply #1592 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 16:51:11 »

Issue is with compensation on the 2 scotts. We need Charlton to agree this before announcements can occur. We have preferred replacements (HC and no 2), as well as players signed (current and new ones) ready to go. Lets hope it all gets agreed asap.

Jan the man coming in clutch with key updates. Careful though mush, you might upset a few with the fact you know and are sharing this sensitive data!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1593 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 16:52:30 »

If we have current and new players signed why havent they been announced?

What bearing does this episode have on that? Makes no sense
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #1594 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 16:53:17 »

Thanks for the update. Any pleasant surprises on the current players re-signing?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1595 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 16:55:14 »

Announce Frenchy
Pericardinho

Ignore
« Reply #1596 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 16:57:51 »

I also predict we are going to sign players and at least 1 of our current players will sign an extension.

I also predict we will hire a new Head Coach.

Just seems a bit pointless to mention doesn't it really.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1597 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 17:12:17 »

I don’t understand why we would delay player announcements if they are already signed, in fact to me that would seem to be missing out on some easy good PR whilst all this nonsense rumbles on.
Hyabb17

Ignore
« Reply #1598 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 17:13:34 »

If we have current and new players signed why havent they been announced?

What bearing does this episode have on that? Makes no sense

A good news day all in one go?!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1599 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 17:27:35 »

Here we go again with the quivering lips. Some of you really need more going on in your lives. It'll all be announced when it's done and the club are ready, OK?

Jeez.  Roll Eyes

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #1600 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 17:42:45 »

Here we go again with the quivering lips. Some of you really need more going on in your lives. It'll all be announced when it's done and the club are ready, OK?

Jeez.  Roll Eyes
It's mental. People moan that it's holding us up off the pitch, they are reassured it's not then moan that it can't be true or why are the club not announcing it. They announce any signings and they'll be saying we must have a manager lined up why not just announce publicly.

Just let it play out i am sure all will be good
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #1601 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 18:09:41 »

Don't want to be all itk, but hearing things will be much clearer soonish.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1602 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 18:22:47 »

Time and again we've heard stories of pre season, where the coaching staff don't get the balls out for the first few weeks.

Pretty much the standard for a long time I think. First few weeks are all conditioning.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1603 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 18:24:00 »

Essentially what I was hoping for and thinking might be the case.

If you want to put my mind at even more rest, you can tell he the preferred Head Coach isn't Matt Taylor (unless its the Exeter one)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1604 on: Tuesday, June 7, 2022, 18:29:24 »

It's mental. People moan that it's holding us up off the pitch, they are reassured it's not then moan that it can't be true or why are the club not announcing it. They announce any signings and they'll be saying we must have a manager lined up why not just announce publicly.

Just let it play out i am sure all will be good

Exactly. I love a moan with the best of them when its warranted but some people are just never happy.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 ... 203   Go Up
Print
Jump to: