Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 203   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new, new manager thread. Thread closed.  (Read 277318 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1140 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 11:58:42 »

are you solely basing that off bookies odds, or have you had a nod and a wink?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1141 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:00:44 »

This is the problem posters drop snippets then go cold'

So, give no fucks
Old_Town_Red

Ignore
« Reply #1142 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:02:30 »

It is definitely Matt Taylor at Exeter who is now bookies favourites however I would guess that those betting have thought it was Matty Taylor (ex Swindon and former Walsall boss).

I would be more surprised if Matt Taylor came here than RW
JBZ
Not as likeable as Reg was, a fencesitting WUM

Allegedly, not a Swindon Town supporter

Ignore
« Reply #1143 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:02:58 »

The current manager at Exeter has a great gig.  Why jack that in now for a club in a lower league?

Nothing to see here
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #1144 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:13:32 »

I’d be fully behind Matty Taylor. Lots to like about the man, and has cut his teeth at Spurs and no doubt learned from the Walsall experience. One step ahead of those that come straight out of youth team football.

And a very good LS pod this morning. Definite change of tone, and rightly pointing out the role of the Trust is under the spotlight. I can’t help but feel that were it not for Austin’s presence, there would be no suspicion and unease. You just know that in 15 years we’ll look back and laugh at the time a money launderer with “most-wanted” coke smuggling associates, used the club as a veil of credibility for “business” trips to Pakistan, and we looked the other way.  

The pod could have done with alot more balance, but it is entertainment I suppose.

How can you possibly investigate the Pakistan operation without spending a fortune on Private investigators in at least 2 different countries.   The only real option is to ask how much has been spent and then ask questions if and when contacts given.

There's no doubt Zav and comes across as a bit dodge and there is a bit of a smell, but that doesn't mean that it is easy to investigate - football is a murky world and the quicker we get proper regulation the better.

In the last year - Power was removed, fans are soon to own 50% of the ground, and supporters Groups have monthly meetings with the board.   We are miles away from where we were 12 months ago and the trust has helped acheive that
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #1145 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:18:01 »

I'm sorry but there's absolutely no way Matt Taylor of Exeter has been interviewed. Didn't he turn down approaches for L1 clubs? Also he's just got Exeter up, why on earth would he come back down?

Edit

Oops, misread, that's madness that his odds are 2/1, people definitely betting on the wrong one 😂 talk about fools and money being easily parted.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1146 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:20:58 »

Yeah its got to be the other one surely
Boy About Town
Pricko

Often outnumbered, never outgunned.

Ignore
« Reply #1147 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:22:01 »

Has Nijholt been interviewed?

Now, ain't that just like me?
Quagmire

Ignore
« Reply #1148 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:28:20 »

It isn’t the Exeter, Matt Taylor.

That odds site has it wrong, that’s just a website that has it listed like that, not the actual bookies.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1149 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:28:33 »

I'm sorry but there's absolutely no way Matt Taylor of Exeter has been interviewed. Didn't he turn down approaches for L1 clubs? Also he's just got Exeter up, why on earth would he come back down?

Sent from my CLT-L09

I'm sure there is no way that Exeter would allow an approach either just for him to talk to another club in a lower division.

Anyone take Hasselbaink ? he has done well previously.

I expect this has caught the club, Garner was picked by the DoF and known to him as he was a scout previously, this time we don't have a DoF that knows who is out there Rob & Clem have to do some digging around, will they know of up and coming coaches ? chances are they wont as they have not been in football long enough to make enough contacts to get reliable tips from contacts.

You can see a new manager / coach being appointed that has had experience elsewhere, with no DoF time is ticking towards pre-season.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1150 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:46:11 »

The pod could have done with alot more balance,

Its not the BBC!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #1151 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:48:43 »

The current manager at Exeter has a great gig.  Why jack that in now for a club in a lower league?

ask Ritchie wellens
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #1152 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:56:52 »

Anyone take Hasselbaink ? he has done well previously.

Yes, for sure.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #1153 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 12:59:01 »

Isn't JFH back at Burton?

------

He is

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #1154 on: Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 13:14:31 »

One of the things I liked about Wellens was his rapport with the fans.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 ... 203   Go Up
Print
Jump to: