Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 203   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new, new manager thread. Thread closed.  (Read 277749 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #915 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 21:19:05 »

So we can take from that then the following

No hidden debt
No Budget cut on the pitch
Replacements being looked at
Sol Campbell not in contention
So the ITKers on here earlier were talking bollocks. Who'd have guessed....🤔
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #916 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 21:21:24 »

Let's hope the bookies read the forum as Campbell's odds have shortened today😀

So, give no fucks
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #917 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 21:22:34 »

Quote from: Exiled Bob
So the ITKers on here earlier were talking bollocks. Who'd have guessed....🤔

but it was partly right
ThreeDrawsMentality

Ignore
« Reply #918 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 21:31:54 »

Kevin Betsy considered, but seems to have accepted Crawleys position
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #919 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 21:38:11 »

Be mindful, just because people are on holibobs, they still have mobile communication devices to errr, communicate with…
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #920 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 21:52:18 »

but it was partly right
Which part?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #921 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 22:01:37 »

Which part?
Chorley.

The non playing budget may yet be lower

The debt thing was based off zaviers ramblings(ok *alleged* ramblings). Hopefully that's put to bed. Will be good to know the debenture isn't in play. Assume not
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #922 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 22:20:41 »

Chorley.

The non playing budget may yet be lower

The debt thing was based off zaviers ramblings(ok *alleged* ramblings). Hopefully that's put to bed. Will be good to know the debenture isn't in play. Assume not
Chorley - ITK or just speculating? I think a few suspected he could leave if Garner goes.
As for the other points, have they not now been debunked? I thought it was stated that the playing budget would not be lower. Ditto the "new debt". Was it not confirmed this was not true?
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #923 on: Monday, May 30, 2022, 22:29:02 »

I was told 2 months ago Chorley would be leaving in the summer by someone on here who is well informed

So, give no fucks
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #924 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 03:51:51 »

Be mindful, just because people are on holibobs, they still have mobile communication devices to errr, communicate with…

Be mindful that when people are on holiday they are there to have a break and spend time with their family and/or get lashed, smoke weed etc

If they have to respond to every stupid statement, rumour or allegation on the internet they would never get anything else done, ever.

It's footballs silly season and everyone needs to engage brain when reading shit and stop being so gullible.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #925 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 05:32:54 »

If you’re CEO of a company and something major happens (like say you’re most emportant employees leaving), then I would say it’s fairly normal to expect your holiday be disrupted a little. Comes with the job

If I was being cynical I would argue this is another case if the club using the trust as a mouthpiece for some difficult messaging

Things get better but they never get good
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #926 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 05:37:35 »

Be mindful that when people are on holiday they are there to have a break and spend time with their family and/or get lashed, smoke weed etc

If they have to respond to every stupid statement, rumour or allegation on the internet they would never get anything else done, ever.

It's footballs silly season and everyone needs to engage brain when reading shit and stop being so gullible.

I take that as a dig at me. I think you’ve missed the point of my post. Rest assured it has not ruined my day and I don’t need counselling due to hurt feelings.
STFC_Manc

Ignore
« Reply #927 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 05:53:58 »

The club did put out a statement that Chorley left, Garner hasn't gone yet, so how can they do a statement?

What was the difficult message from the Trust?
If you’re CEO of a company and something major happens (like say you’re most emportant employees leaving), then I would say it’s fairly normal to expect your holiday be disrupted a little. Comes with the job

If I was being cynical I would argue this is another case if the club using the trust as a mouthpiece for some difficult messaging
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #928 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 06:00:25 »

But nothing yet has happened with Garner he is still employed, the club cannot communicate anything differently or they risk constructive dismissal claims.  Chorley has resigned, so that has been communicated.   What realistically can the club say other than everything is under control?  
Pookemon

Ignore
« Reply #929 on: Tuesday, May 31, 2022, 06:07:09 »

I take that as a dig at me. I think you’ve missed the point of my post. Rest assured it has not ruined my day and I don’t need counselling due to hurt feelings.
Not intended as a personal dig at all.  I'm sure RA is working more than he would like, but writing official Comms every day downplaying rumour and speculation is not a priority.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 203   Go Up
Print
Jump to: