Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 35   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I’ve absolutely no idea what Team will turn up! ‘Wovers’ v the mighty STFC  (Read 27895 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 22:29:47 »

Well it was a lot more Crewe than Lincoln, but this stage of the season is no time to be a connoisseur. Hated the game, loved the result. 3 more shithousing wins and maybe a couple of draws and we can draw a discreet veil over this absolute shitshow of a season and pretend it never happened.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #436 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 04:52:47 »

Highlights up. I can't see much wrong with their disallowed goal but about time we got some luck.

The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 06:15:12 »

I see Barton is throwing everyone under the bus after last night - players, officials, previous staff. He really is a Grade A prick.

Great pitch, btw. Puts our cabbage patch to shame after years of it being pristine.

We do seem better set up to play away than home, but we really need to start picking up a few odd points at the CG.

9 games to go and if we get the same points haul as the previous 9 - 13 - we’ll be safe.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 07:45:56 »

Quote from: jayohaitchenn
Highlights up. I can't see much wrong with their disallowed goal but about time we got some luck.

the only thing I can think of is that one of the strikers got a slight touch and was standing offside.

but caddis looked like he played the obvious candidate onside
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 07:47:20 »

Quote from: The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

We do seem better set up to play away than home, but we really need to start picking up a few odd points at the CG.

Now, maybe. until the last 2 games we were conformably the worst away team in the league!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 07:52:12 »

aaaah, harsh but phew

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/joey-barton-bristol-rovers-swindon-5220313.amp

Speaking after the game, Barton confirmed that after talking to the officials they revealed Brandon Hanlan's offside movement to the left of Westbrooke's strike was deemed to have been in Swindon keeper Lee Camp's eye-line, therefore denying him a clear sight of the goal.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 08:09:11 »

The amount of pennos we haven't been given and red cards the refs have bottled we were due a big decision in our favour.
Shrivvy Road

« Reply #442 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 08:13:24 »

sorry, not a chance he's interfering. it went through the circled players legs. maybe the picture doesn't do it justice as you cant see the goal in shot. im obviously delighted that it was ruled out-havent had much our way this season

Look at the strikers head though, actually looks like he is offside. Great result that was and much needed
The Artist Formerly Known as Audrey

?Absolute Calamity!?

Ignore
« Reply #443 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 08:39:43 »

Now, maybe. until the last 2 games we were conformably the worst away team in the league!
Results, definitely. But performances have, I think, generally been better. Sunderland, Lincoln and Accrington deserved more than 1 point.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #444 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 08:40:34 »

Fuck my life, following that on the radio gave me such lovely schadenfreude based on how many times shit like that has happened to us over the years at a crucial stage of the season I had to come back on here and post. Bloody marvellous.

Few more ground out awful wins like this and maybe we can put this fucking skip fire on a grotty industrial estate of a season behind us and move on with a decent manager and stability of ownership.

P.S. nice to see you cunts again, I've been away too long.
Panda Paws

« Reply #445 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 09:06:57 »

Results, definitely. But performances have, I think, generally been better. Sunderland, Lincoln and Accrington deserved more than 1 point.

Acctington was fucking terrible.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #446 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 09:19:49 »

The amount of pennos we haven't been given and red cards the refs have bottled we were due a big decision in our favour.

This.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #447 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 09:30:29 »

Did he ask about Upson and the deliberate handball after being previously booked?  Fuck him.

Epic result...its the hope that kills you!

Clems Army!
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #448 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 09:48:19 »

Who would have thunk that Iandolo could do a job at CB, I always assumed he was a short arse, but looking at Wiki it suggests he is 6'1

I suspect he is close to being our longest serving present player, and in contract until end next season?

After the revolving door of loanees we have had, we only had 1 in the starting 11 last night.
Flashheart

« Reply #449 on: Wednesday, March 24, 2021, 09:56:45 »

It's a funny old game.

I had Iandolo down as more of a winger than a left-back because he wasn't good enough defensively, and now he's doing OK as a CB.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 ... 35   Go Up
Print
Jump to: