Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188594 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1185 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 13:48:45 »

You're missing the point if there's particles of microscopic virus on trollies and baskets etc you can still cross contaminate even wearing gloves
I know that. But you do what you can. It's all about reducing risk. So ideally, the best way of reducing risk is not going to the supermarket in the first place. But if you have to, you do what you can to reduce risk. And then obviously as soon as you get in, wash your hands, burn your clothes and lock yourself in the cellar for a week Smiley
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1186 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 13:50:49 »

I know that. But you do what you can. It's all about reducing risk. So ideally, the best way of reducing risk is not going to the supermarket in the first place. But if you have to, you do what you can to reduce risk. And then obviously as soon as you get in, wash your hands, burn your clothes and lock yourself in the cellar for a week Smiley

Now that is hardcore🙄

So, give no fucks

Ignore
« Reply #1187 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 14:07:41 »

Moronic family who live opposite us have their oap mum round. They're the only fuckers I have nothing to do with in my street and this confirms them as the cunts they are to me.
Look down their noses at everyone and this sums them up.
Banker

On The Bank

Ignore
« Reply #1188 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 14:30:11 »

ebola is massively worse than this. not surprised he recommended lockdown

Prof. Whitty concluded that the international response to the Ebola epidemic was not decisive and too slow. Many agreed.

Ebola is not a highly infectious airborne transmitter like CV. CV loves a crowd.

Cheltenham, Bath half and Stereophonics concerts et al all went ahead with the knowledge that CV was already on the island, amongst us.

The Govt response has been anything but quick or decisive, but apparently based on 'science'. Not the science of Prof. Whitty is all I'm suggesting.

Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #1189 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 14:36:17 »

Moronic family who live opposite us have their oap mum round. They're the only fuckers I have nothing to do with in my street and this confirms them as the cunts they are to me.
Look down their noses at everyone and this sums them up.

Same here. The family you knew would be stupid enough to see their grandparents have just had BOTH sets of elderly grandparents around, and one lady could hardly walk. What is wrong with these people?

Cats are better than dogs FACT

Ignore
« Reply #1190 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 14:41:13 »

Same here. The family you knew would be stupid enough to see their grandparents have just had BOTH sets of elderly grandparents around, and one lady could hardly walk. What is wrong with these people?

They're selfish idiots. This is why the government have to make everything an order if we're going to stamp this out
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1191 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 14:52:17 »

They're selfish idiots. This is why the government have to make everything an order if we're going to stamp this out

The govt have tried to go down the softly softly approach and provide advice for people but there are too many blasé people that think that they are either superhuman and not going to get sick or are completely oblivious to the fact that they can actually spread the virus to people that are actually going to fucking DIE from this.

I think it’s time for the Govt to really get hard and harsh with people. In 2 weeks the reality is really going to kick in, and HARD.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1192 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 14:57:10 »

So here in spain our lockdown has been extended for an extra 15 days. This surprised no one. Nearly 400 dead yesterday and another 3000 infected and we have been on arguably alongside China the tightest restrictions in the world.

If you are caught on the streets without a legitimate reason fines start at €600 going up to €30,000
Caught twice - 3 months in jail.

In Malaga province 33,000 fined last week

I live in a village in the mountains- think the size of cricklade- we are now not being able to leave the village. My friend went to do her shopping down the mountain to an Aldi and was stopped and was told to use the small express store in the village.

We are so hoping these figures start to slow.

Last Sunday we had 4,000 infected. So 22,000 in a week. The uk currently has 5,000. That’s how quick this can escalate and that’s with a quarantine
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 15:43:26 by mexico red » Logged
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1193 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 15:21:29 »

Are you able to walk dogs or anything mex??
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1194 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 15:42:21 »

50m from your house once a day.

No outdoor exercise either
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1195 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:23:09 »

Fucking hell:

https://twitter.com/joseph_hoar/status/1241505529912070144

(TLDR: Paramedic working for SW Ambulance evicted by his landlady because she's scared he'll bring cv into the house. Fortunately now sorted for accommodation but FFS!)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1196 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 17:27:20 »

I don't think this has been posted elsewhere and I make no apologies if it has because fuck me you have to listen to this from some one on the front line...powerful stuff...

Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #1197 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:43:54 »

Just had to send a difficult email to our sons private tutor. I imagine his work has fallen off a cliff for now with all his GCSE & A level students rendering his services useless. Lovely bloke and a joy to have him in our house to help the lad. So if anyone needs a maths tutor in the future for their child I can pass on a solid recommendation.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1198 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:52:21 »

Just had to send a difficult email to our sons private tutor. I imagine his work has fallen off a cliff for now with all his GCSE & A level students rendering his services useless. Lovely bloke and a joy to have him in our house to help the lad. So if anyone needs a maths tutor in the future for their child I can pass on a solid recommendation.

It's a sad, real life story that will be repeated a million times over all over the country.  You have to feel for every one of them.
Jimmy HaveHave

Ignore
« Reply #1199 on: Sunday, March 22, 2020, 18:55:59 »

So here in spain our lockdown has been extended for an extra 15 days. This surprised no one. Nearly 400 dead yesterday and another 3000 infected and we have been on arguably alongside China the tightest restrictions in the world.

If you are caught on the streets without a legitimate reason fines start at €600 going up to €30,000
Caught twice - 3 months in jail.

In Malaga province 33,000 fined last week

I live in a village in the mountains- think the size of cricklade- we are now not being able to leave the village. My friend went to do her shopping down the mountain to an Aldi and was stopped and was told to use the small express store in the village.

We are so hoping these figures start to slow.

Last Sunday we had 4,000 infected. So 22,000 in a week. The uk currently has 5,000. That’s how quick this can escalate and that’s with a quarantine

Thanks for sharing how life is for you and really hope things improve for everyone soon. Can you please tell me if factories are working as I work in manufacturing and still no sign they want to shut us down

So, give no fucks
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: