Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 629   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 1188223 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 18:33:46 »

Johnson is a part time PM.  He is not in charge, and doesn't do detail.  He does what his advisers tell him to.

Tomorrow morning, he'll get a briefing from someone about what's been going on over the weekend.  Right now, he's still sleeping off a boozy roast dinner while Carrie is updating her Instagram account with pictures of animals.
Legends-Lounge

Non PC straight talking tory Brexit voter on this

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 18:54:06 »

Johnson is a part time PM.  He is not in charge, and doesn't do detail.  He does what his advisers tell him to.

Tomorrow morning, he'll get a briefing from someone about what's been going on over the weekend.  Right now, he's still sleeping off a boozy roast dinner while Carrie is updating her Instagram account with pictures of animals.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 18:58:30 »

Can I just reiterate a point I made earlier.

A plane of 200+ people from Madrid- one of the most infected cities on the planet right now, landed at Gatwick this morning and not one person was checked. They all dispersed throughout England many of them on public transport.
This is one plane of many!

Why the fuck are they not being checked???

The uk government lack of doing a fucking  thing is tantamount to manslaughter. Seriously.

I thought all you europhiles should be happy for this? Then they can pile in to our NHS facilities and deprive everyone else who has a right to it.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 18:59:08 »

Don't fret.
I'm sure Boris, after taking the weekend off as usual will have a prepared statement to bluster his way through tomorrow to put us all at ease.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #574 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:00:42 »

I can’t be doing with shops and the people in them so tried to go via the online route. First available slot is in 8 days!

Oh dear, how sad, never mind, lovely boy.
« Last Edit: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:11:43 by Legends-Lounge » Logged
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:05:05 »

Do you think LL wasn't able to buy a 16-roll pack of bog rolls in Asda this morning or something?
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:10:39 »

Can I just reiterate a point I made earlier.

A plane of 200+ people from Madrid- one of the most infected cities on the planet right now, landed at Gatwick this morning and not one person was checked. They all dispersed throughout England many of them on public transport.
This is one plane of many!

Why the fuck are they not being checked???

The uk government lack of doing a fucking  thing is tantamount to manslaughter. Seriously.

3000 Athletico Madrid fans were in Liverpool on Wednesday for the Champions League game when they couldn't have attended their own home games at that time.  Certainly seems strange.

That said, I just heard a doctor on 5Live with Colin Murray say several times that it's likely that everyone will get the coronavirus in the UK at some stage, it's just about ensuring infections are spread across the year so that public services can cope.  If someone doesn't get it in this phase, they are likely to get it in the next phase.  The exceptions will be those that don't get it by the time a vaccine is developed.

That was very sobering.  When Colin asked him to repeat what he said, there was actually dead air for a few seconds.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:11:40 »

Do you think LL wasn't able to buy a 16-roll pack of bog rolls in Asda this morning or something?

No, he’s just a gargantuan imbicile.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:12:10 »

No, he’s just a gargantuan imbicile.

Says you.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:12:53 »

Says you.

I’m sure I won’t be alone.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Legends-Lounge

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:21:59 »

I’m sure I won’t be alone.

I’m sure too.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:26:05 »

I thought all you europhiles should be happy for this? Then they can pile in to our NHS facilities and deprive everyone else who has a right to it.

As much as I love the NHS the spanish health system is vastly superior. I have used both extensively and it’s scary how far the NHS is lagging behind. Why the hell would the spanish want to travel to the UK to use an inferior service? Genuine question?
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 19:34:25 »

I’m sure too.

Love you really LL. stay safe in these difficult times Smiley

BoA Vagabond

Tufty club

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 20:18:01 »

As much as I love the NHS the spanish health system is vastly superior. I have used both extensively and it’s scary how far the NHS is lagging behind. Why the hell would the spanish want to travel to the UK to use an inferior service? Genuine question?

My folks live in Spain and the health service they have enjoyed over the last fifteen years has been brilliant.

Parasitic freeloading season ticket holder scum
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: Sunday, March 15, 2020, 20:50:28 »

How do you know that? Genuine question, not a dig. And does the update to 35 today account for that? i.e. is it just a case of lagging on making figures public or are you suggesting there's more systemic under-reporting going on?

I'm on the DR planning for a Local Authority. I know there were 2 deaths Friday in the borough, They reported 1. But the one they reported was in hospital, and the 2 I know about weren't. I don't think it's deliberate misinformation, just they don't really know the full picture.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 ... 629   Go Up
Print
Jump to: