Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Play off final tickets  (Read 191379 times)

Ignore
« Reply #945 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 11:44:45 »

No, but the point still stands. If I had so little disposable income that a £10 cheaper ticket out of (at least) £80-90 day made the difference, I would know I shouldn't be spending that money anyway.

That made no sense, I'm too hungover to explain it.
it makes perfect sense and I think you have it right. A £30 ticket will have bugger all to do with whether someone goes or not.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #946 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 12:06:25 »

I'm really regretting not being able to make this game now but for what it's worth, I think Franchise and the 82ers on tv frightened a few day trippers away.
I've never been impressed with this tippy tappy football, maybe there's more who feel the same out their than we realised?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #947 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 14:17:06 »

I think the bigger factor though is that the novelty of the new Wembley has worn off.  Let's be honest, our last two visits have been (a) recent and (b) crap - and if you're not that bothered, spending £££ on another potentially crap day out that you've done twice already probably isn't that appealing.

This is exactly what it is in my experience of talking to people who aren't going this time, but have been before.

It doesn't matter anyway. We take 30,000 we aren't going to suddenly get 15K at home each week. The 20K who are there this time may make our more regular support less diluted.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #948 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 14:18:17 »

I'm really regretting not being able to make this game now but for what it's worth, I think Franchise and the 82ers on tv frightened a few day trippers away.
I've never been impressed with this tippy tappy football, maybe there's more who feel the same out their than we realised?
You can still go and get tickets on the day
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #949 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 16:56:10 »

Yeah it's definitely the style of play that's putting people off. You've been right all along. If I was someone who wasn't too bothered either way then I'd definitely not bother watching Swindon off the back of those two semi final games. They were piss poor entertainment after all.
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #950 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 18:13:16 »

Get it fucking forward
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #951 on: Saturday, May 23, 2015, 19:20:00 »

Come on you bunch of tossers who haven't bought a ticket. Get to the game tomorrow and pay on the day. You know it's gonna be worth it.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 [64]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: